Opinion Tattos - A beautiful body turned UGLY

Remove this Banner Ad

To each their own. I have friends who have so gorgeous looking tatts and I know some tattoo artists who truly are artists. There is generally a meaning behind why that person got it and that is what interests me. I hate needles and so no tatts on me.

A beautiful body made even more so by the tattoo below.

z01_-_MMM-Gallery-Leroy-Jetta-Tattoo-Gallery-600x4.jpg

I have a sleeve. Expensive mother ****ers

Some loved excellent but some look bloody horrible.

love-hate-tattoo.jpg

You can guess what looks good and what looks bad. No option C Allefgib :D

To each their own. I have friends who have so gorgeous looking tatts and I know some tattoo artists who truly are artists. There is generally a meaning behind why that person got it and that is what interests me. I hate needles and so no tatts on me.

A beautiful body made even more so by the tattoo below.

z01_-_MMM-Gallery-Leroy-Jetta-Tattoo-Gallery-600x4.jpg
Totally. Some are are so full of meaning, have great significance and are incredibly well done. Others look like graffiti, have no reason and are often done to portray some hard arseness where there is non.

Last edited:
People dont get their tattoos to impress randoms on a footy forum. Most get them as a way of expressing themselves, as art, as personal messages or meanings. Most of the people who judge on tattoos are old.

This is awkward. :oops:

Edit: no, you are absolute correct. I got mine as a moment of impulse but have zero regrets.

People dont get their tattoos to impress randoms on a footy forum. Most get them as a way of expressing themselves, as art, as personal messages or meanings. Most of the people who judge on tattoos are old.
Disagree I would guess that the majority are selected off the wall of the tattoo parlour and have very little significance. There is a high degree of 'look at me' in a large proportion of tattoos these days. Each to their own.

Last edited:
Disagree I would guess that the majority are selected off the wall of the tattoo parlour and have very little significance. There is a high degree of 'look at me' in a large proportion of tattoos these days. Each to there own.

Tattoos don't have to have any special significance meaning for someone to express them-self. Having the tattoo is an expression in itself. I think its a way of differentiating yourself from the crowd. We live in a very sterile world where its becoming harder and harder to physically express yourself. This is just one way people do.

Same as a 4 year old in the shopping centre skipping or waving their arms around for no reason, they are not saying - look at me, bring the attention onto me - it's their way of physically expressing themselves.

Sounds like a big moment of impulse to get a sleeve tattoo!

Didn't get it in one sitting. Thats just crazy. That would take hours. I had it done over 5 different sessions.

The first one wasn't planned as a sleeve but its ended that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree I would guess that the majority are selected off the wall of the tattoo parlour and have very little significance. There is a high degree of 'look at me' in a large proportion of tattoos these days. Each to their own.
Yep. These days it's nothing more than a fashion statement. Not bagging them because I quite like them.

It's too bad fashion's gonna change as it always does. Oh well, rub them off in that case.

I have a sleeve. Expensive mother gooses

love-hate-tattoo.jpg

Well, I have to admit you've shocked me Alex. A sleeve. And you are a teacher? Didn't see that coming!

:eek: Yes they do!

How else is alex_i_o_f gonna impress anyone?:D
I have a good friends who had a tattoo of his girlfriend, she ran off with his mate and he's stuck with the Tatt... and it's not that good.
Tatts are for life. Supple bodies are not!

I have a sleeve. Expensive mother gooses

love-hate-tattoo.jpg

I keep joking about getting my daughters names in 'book of kells' style at some point.
My problem is I wish I had a better body to draw on ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back