News Taylor Adams coming to Pies? Hine: "Yeah, I think so"

What do you reckon about this drawn out trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varcoe had the chance to put Geelong into the GF in the last few seconds by a) Marking the ball and slotting the goal or b) gathering, steadying and slotting the goal...........Big time pressure game and he couldnt cope.......We have a big time pressure game every second week. Won't cope, can't cope and too injury prone. I have seen nothing that indicates he's a quality player we should chase.
Had a chance to kick the score levelling goal...
Varcoe has stagnated. Motlop has streaked past him and is 4 years younger. I agree we should look elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I actually don't think we can land Adams as his price has gone up. Also, we are one of four clubs chasing him so it will depend on who can offer the best deal. Also, GWS have a truck load of cash left over from the failed Buddy deal so they will up the ante on keeping him.

We do have Heath as a trade option but I reckon he will stay in Melbourne either at the Dees or Cats. I reckon Paul Roos will take him to play at Melbourne.

I actually don't think we can land Adams as his price has gone up. Also, we are one of four clubs chasing him so it will depend on who can offer the best deal. Also, GWS have a truck load of cash left over from the failed Buddy deal so they will up the ante on keeping him.

We do have Heath as a trade option but I reckon he will stay in Melbourne either at the Dees or Cats. I reckon Paul Roos will take him to play at Melbourne.

Price to acquire him or his asking price in monetary terms?

If it's money we definitely can afford him hell we could afford the buddy contract atm we will have close to 2mil free in the cap.

Price to acquire him or his asking price in monetary terms?

If it's money we definitely can afford him hell we could afford the buddy contract atm we will have close to 2mil free in the cap.
Price to acquire him. Don't think we will be parting with our first round picks for him. Key is Shaw and if GWS want him.

Denham said on radio a short time ago that the offer from GWS will certainly be the biggest in money terms for Shaw. Gotta convince him to go there though

Hope he does the Team thing and help us get Adams

Can't believe the ladies posts have been deleted. Is this forum moderated by women or something?

In any case this thread just got a lot duller.

Can anyone (Knightmare or someone) give me a rundown on what the fuss is with this kid? I don't see why we need him. We have a plethora of small inside mids already. I don't see the need he fits, and I don't see what makes him better than someone like Josh Thomas.

It doesn't help us avoid having a small midfield that could be physically outbodied by other teams in a few years when Ball and Swan are finished.

Can't believe the ladies posts have been deleted. Is this forum moderated by women or something?

Can anyone (Knightmare or someone) give me a rundown on what the fuss is with this kid? I don't see why we need him. We have a plethora of small inside mids already. I don't see the need he fits, and I don't see what makes him better than someone like Josh Thomas.

It doesn't help us avoid having a small midfield that could be physically outbodied by other teams in a few years when Ball and Swan are finished.

yeah i would rather pick 9 myself.

SCpaige reporting that Ess and Melb are nutting out a deal for pick 2 for Coyler and Myers.

If they land Tom Boyd i will spew especially for those 2.

I think we need someone like him because we finished 15th in clearances for 2013. I see him as a hard ball winning Clearance machine. I also see Ball retiring in a few years as well. JT is similar but i feel we need two of this sort of player in the guts to improve our clearances.

Varcoe had the chance to put Geelong into the GF in the last few seconds by a) Marking the ball and slotting the goal or b) gathering, steadying and slotting the goal...........Big time pressure game and he couldnt cope.......We have a big time pressure game every second week. Won't cope, can't cope and too injury prone. I have seen nothing that indicates he's a quality player we should chase.
iirc he tore us a new in the 2011 GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SCpaige reporting that Ess and Melb are nutting out a deal for pick 2 for Coyler and Myers.

Sinclair and Sidebottom would get us pick one then!

Sinclair and Sidebottom would get us pick one then!

If there is one team I hate more then Carltank it is Essenscum!

If they get pick 2 in hopes of landing Boyd as there is a chance GWS pass on him (for Aish/Sharenberg needs reasons) then I hope we go after 1 and trump them.

Tom Boyd will be a gun, I'd give up Sidey for him.

Well we could offer sinkers and blair.

Looooool Colyer is worth a rookie pick and Myers 2nd round.

Essendon would need to provide their first round and Myers and probably a 2nd round (to be upgraded)... Oh wait they don't have a 1st and 2nd round....

Looooool Colyer is worth a rookie pick and Myers 2nd round.

Essendon would need to provide their first round and Myers and probably a 2nd round (to be upgraded)... Oh wait they don't have a 1st and 2nd round....

Dont forget all of their players ahve a pending ASADA investigation hanging over their heads. Any team dealing with essendon takes a big risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back