News Taylor Adams coming to Pies? Hine: "Yeah, I think so"

What do you reckon about this drawn out trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah. According to his own personal twitter not too long ago he said he barracked for the cats.

Look up google images and find report on him in the advertiser and it says the cats he supported

and swap pick 27 for pick 20.

They will do it

I can't be bothered thinking, it's Friday for christ sake. Why don't you just give me the answer instead?

Because it's never been about getting something for him.....
It has however, been about getting him out of the club for being an undisciplined w***er cocksnot.

Because it's never been about getting something for him.....
It has however, been about getting him out of the club for being an undisciplined ****** cocksnot.

There's that word again. Nasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no way Luke Ball is the 83-84 kegs listed. He would be closer to 90. Regardless, the fact is, footy players are getting bigger. Too many sub 180cm mids will start becoming a liability. Unless the player has elite speed, which I haven't heard about Adams.

Still waiting for someone to give a run down on what makes Adams so good. I'd rather get another high draft pick (even if it's Shaw packaged with something else to do so) so we can get a player that more directly addresses a need.

Adams is a high draft pick that has proven he can play, the Dees have plenty of 1st rd picks that can't.

Talked about as being a hard nut around the contest along the lines of Luke Ball, reckon it would be a good move if we get him, will provide freedom for players like Beams, Sidebottom, Pendles, Thomas over the next 4-5 years to operate more on the outside of contests where their disposals are more effective

Don't think we'll see anything today mate. He might've made a decision yesterday when he met his manager but after 5pm on a long weekend Friday it doesn't look like going public just yet haha

Yeah I agree mate. It's nearly 5:30pm I would doubt it would come out yet. Could come out Tommorow in the Paper Maybe

Shaw for Adams... And if we have to, swap our second round pick for their early third round pick.

It won't be for Shaw. Will have to be one of our early picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back