News Taylor Adams coming to Pies? Hine: "Yeah, I think so"

What do you reckon about this drawn out trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds a great kid, hope we get him.

As Grundy and Kennedy come on, and with Pendles and Luke Ball to assist his mentoring, could be exciting times.

We just hope Heater does the Team Thing;)

Contracting Adams is not the end of the world however with the experience we have lost/ will lose he will be a tremendous boost to the club and supporters alike IMO as a ready made Mid who should start best 22 in 2014 with years of footy in front of him.

I'm confident we will still have 2 x picks around 10/ 11 after Dekka negotiates Shaw's/ Adams trade.:thumbsu:

And some sexy asian cheer leaders to go with it to lift spirits

I'd like him but can't see how all of white, Henderson, karnezis and Adams get done.

Well I heard we have withdrawal our Interest in Karnezis.

- Adams for Pick 11 or Heated
- Henderson Pick 27
- White 3rd Rounder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I heard we have withdrawal our Interest in Karnezis.

- Adams for Pick 11 or Heated
- Henderson Pick 27
- White 3rd Rounder

I can't necessarily see all 3 of these things happening. I can't Imagine Hine wanting us to have just pick 11 left over. I reckon we'll only trade 27 for Henderson if we don't sacrifice a pick for Adams (I.e. Straight swap for Shaw). I think a lot of our hopes on having a good/productive trade and draft period lays on Shaw wanting to go to GWS... and them wanting him.

I can't necessarily see all 3 of these things happening. I can't Imagine Hine wanting us to have just pick 11 left over. I reckon we'll only trade 27 for Henderson if we don't sacrifice a pick for Adams (I.e. Straight swap for Shaw). I think a lot of our hopes on having a good/productive trade and draft period lays on Shaw wanting to go to GWS... and them wanting him.

So this Trade Period is all up to Heater?

I would say we Would Trade Pick 11 to GWS for Adams with a Swap of Lower Picks

We don't want all those. We will hold our good draft picks. Need to hold at least 1-2 first round draft picks as I've read the draft isn't a deep one this year.

Well I think we will Trade that Pick 27 for White or Henderson.

We would use the 2 1st Rounders and the Rest will be Rookie Upgrades

Well I think we will Trade that Pick 27 for White or Henderson.

We would use the 2 1st Rounders and the Rest will be Rookie Upgrades
All clubs must have 3 picks correct? I'd use picks 10 11 and 27 so we aren't picking up guys in the 40s etc that will just be delisted in 2 years because the draft is poor.

All clubs must have 3 picks correct? I'd use picks 10 11 and 27 so we aren't picking up guys in the 40s etc that will just be delisted in 2 years because the draft is poor.

Well we could do that but I there is a Strong Chance that could be Traded as well but if Not it will Depends on how Hine rates the Player. Which he said would not be Highly

Well we could do that but I there is a Strong Chance that could be Traded as well but if Not it will Depends on how Hine rates the Player. Which he said would not be Highly
Best case I see
Adams for Shaw.
Pick 10 welcome to Collingwood
Pick 11 welcome to Collingwood
pick 27 welcome to Collingwood
End Draft.

Best case I see
Adams for Shaw.
Pick 10 welcome to Collingwood
Pick 11 welcome to Collingwood
pick 27 welcome to Collingwood
End Draft.

I highly doubt Pick 27 would be used in the Draft.

I say there is 98% Chance of that Pick Being Traded

Then we would need to use our next pick which would probably turn out to be a dud given the draft is crap this year. Which pick do we have after 27?

Can't Remember at the Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back