Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Just as an experiment, I went in queue at 6pm even after the presale was sold out to see how long it'd take for me to get in

It took me until 10pm to get in (everything's sold out by then). Something's broken, I ain't looking forward to Friday. Thought getting Blackpink tickets were bad

You would have to assume most people will get tickets tomorrow with the extra shows. Especially with the 4 tickets per card stipulation.

I wonder how many people will get done over trying to buy better tickets tomorrow to sell their originals and go over that cap.
That still baffles. So if Mr X has a visa card ending in 9999, he bought tickets yesterday (4). That means he cannot use that card to buy more tickets?

Just as an experiment, I went in queue at 6pm even after the presale was sold out to see how long it'd take for me to get in

It took me until 10pm to get in (everything's sold out by then). Something's broken, I ain't looking forward to Friday. Thought getting Blackpink tickets were bad

It's not a queue. It's a random selection from whoever is on the landing page at that moment, whether you've been there 10 hours or 10 seconds is irrelevant.

I imagine a lot of people missed the social media announcement about tickets being sold out and left their browser windows open in the 'lounge' or whatever they call it.

I understand the theory behind it, to stop people sitting in queue from 2am hoovering up all the tickets, but the lack of clarity and transparency is very poor.

If what they said today about ~ 4m people trying to access tickets yesterday is true, only a small proportion of people are actually going to get tickets at all.

Sydney going on sale earlier means everyone who misses out on Sydney will try for Melbourne, which means all of WA / SA / NT / NSW / QLD / VIC / TAS and NZ plus anyone from Asia or even the US having a crack at tickets at the MCG...

Also it seems once you've been selected and bought tickets to one show....it's easier to get selected again once you go back to the queue?? Like I know people who got in three times on the same account and bought tickets to 3 different shows while I sat there getting nothing. Bloody strange and pretty unfair

My wife and I saw Madonna at the MCG in 1993 and here we are 30 years later, with a couple of teenaged daughters trying to get tickets for this one. We'll have a crack again tomorrow and see how we go. If we do get some, hopefully it's not incredibly disappointing like the Madonna one. I don't think it will be.

My wife and I saw Madonna at the MCG in 1993 and here we are 30 years later, with a couple of teenaged daughters trying to get tickets for this one. We'll have a crack again tomorrow and see how we go. If we do get some, hopefully it's not incredibly disappointing like the Madonna one. I don't think it will be.
Sadly Madonna unwell now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly Madonna unwell now
Sounded like very similar to other 80’s legends Michael Jackson and Prince deaths. Madonna was unresponsive and rushed to hospital with a serious bacterial infection. She was only 2 weeks away from her opening night of her greatest hits world tour. She was close to dying From reports. I know she cops a lot of flack and is an artist you either love or hate but she is an icon and legend. The highest selling female recording artist of all time with 350 million records world wide and the most successful solo touring artist of all time. She created the lane for artists like Taylor Swift to have complete control of their empire and Taylor has stated that she has been a huge fan of Madonna.

Taylor I’d breaking touring records. Surely she would be very close of breaking Madonna’s record for the highest grossing world tour by a female Artist which Madonna done in 2008-09 which was a sold out stadium tour grossing $408 million USD.

I'm a bit torn, the more I thought about it I'd really love to go, I think it'd be an amazing show.

But are you being a bit of a jerk just going for the show when there are 2million bigger Swifties in Australia than me?

I'm a bit torn, the more I thought about it I'd really love to go, I think it'd be an amazing show.

But are you being a bit of a jerk just going for the show when there are 2million bigger Swifties in Australia than me?

i agree with cruyffy.

its like when the world cups on, there are super football snobs who bemoan newbies who rock up once every 4 years. but IMHO let them, from that a % become new fans to the beautiful game. Nobby you are most welcome

The It Crowd Chris Odowd GIF

ticketek IT...

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back