Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

1 week ago the country was a bundle of nervous energy. Tactics and strategies were being discussed as to how to attack and secure tickets.

Had to rely on a friend offering up a Crown pre-sale code he didn't want - no endless interminable queues or mashing the buttons on half a dozen devices for me. Secured the second-bottom VIP for $400, figured if I'm going all the way there I should spend a little more to get slightly better seats and some goodies.

Melbourne here I come.

Had to rely on a friend offering up a Crown pre-sale code he didn't want - no endless interminable queues or mashing the buttons on half a dozen devices for me. Secured the second-bottom VIP for $400, figured if I'm going all the way there I should spend a little more to get slightly better seats and some goodies.

Melbourne here I come.
Did you get good seats?

We went the $400 VIP as well and got section N53. Bit worried that the blacked out areas in M47-M51 are going to block a lot of view IF they are sound equipment or stands, etc.

IMG_9060.jpeg

Did you get good seats?

We went the $400 VIP as well and got section N53. Bit worried that the blacked out areas in M47-M51 are going to block a lot of view IF they are sound equipment or stands, etc.

View attachment 1729690

N6 for me. Good luck and hope the blacked out areas don't affect our experience too much. Hopefully just low level cameras and stuff.

9268bb_3f3e9c1df5f648569de4a299c563d2f8~mv2.jpg

Its OUT!

Wow. THe difference between then and now.....a deeper, mature, soulful timbre

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going against the grain here, but these re-releases are a bit meh for me. The songs when originally recorded suited her young, innocent voice. The lyrics now, with the maturity of her voice are a mismatch IMO.
Sure for songs such as Mine, i tend to agree somewhat. I think therefore you can take this album as a recapture of whats hers first and foremost, songs second if you kow what i mean

I can’t get Speak Now till Sunday as it’s not out on iTunes till then
My daughter downloaded it from iTunes this afternoon.

There are two versions, I'm not sure which version she downloaded, hopefully not the $25 version, seems like a waste of money for one extra track.

There are two versions, I'm not sure which version she downloaded, hopefully not the $25 version, seems like a waste of money for one extra track.
Ohhh thanks, it’s up now, this morning it was saying the 9th they must of made an error

it's not a track, it's the video of the album announcement from the concert.

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Swift

Remove this Banner Ad

Back