Tazza on the table, what could we get for him?

Remove this Banner Ad

ripitup27 said:
Would defianatly consider giving up Kelly for him. We have some very good midfielders and Kelly has had a ****house season, obviously what we lack is an exciting tall forward. Tarrant still has alot of footy life left in him.

I don't think he'd be a good fit for Geelong. Needs to go to a team with a gun forward already in place.

MagpieWayne said:
Ill put him up for discussion purposes.

Trade scenario 1.

Tazza to west coast for gardiner, straight swap or judd hehe.

Trade scenario 2.

Tazza to brisbane for aker and second round pick.

Trade scenario 3.

Tazza for a first rounder to any club of choice.

Yes, no, your kiddin yourself, second round at best for him.

What do ya reckon we could get from him if we put him up.

I actually mentioned in another thread of him going to Brisbane. I reckon your Trade 2 Scenario could suit all parties.

I'd like to see Tarrant tried at Centre Half Back or in the mid field, away from the goals.

He'd be perfect at the Lions. He'd be with his good mate Michael too.

crowsarethebest said:
If tarrant is available I think the Crows should have a look at him. We need a good Key forward, I'm not saying Hentschell, McGregor, Welsh and Perrie are crap, its just that when Tarrant is fit and firing he can own all of them. Hentschell has the Potential to be as good if not better than Tarrant but he hasn't got the runs on the board yet. He is starting to though.

Meesen + 2nd rounder + 3rd rounder FOR Tarrant + 1st Rounder

I think you are dreaming if you want Tarrant and a first round pick, this years draft is strong, Collingwood wont part with there first pick.

irish_setanta said:
I think you are dreaming if you want Tarrant and a first round pick, this years draft is strong, Collingwood wont part with there first pick.

Yeah we wont give up our first i wouldnt think but you never know with the pies, if the slide continues we might get a single digit pick and grab an albert proud with it.

We will give you thurstans and rnd 5 pick in the draft for Tazza and your first pick. I rekon that just about sums up how good taz is.

ripitup27 said:
That's where Tommy Hawkins and Matty McCarthy come into to play...pray to god.

Yes but Tarrent would spend the rest of what should be his best years being the #1 forward while these kids come through the system. He just isn't a good fit for Geelong in my opinion, would just take Kent Kingsley's spot as being a HFF playing out of FF.

zebbitty said:
Tarrant would walk into your team before Brennan.

Doubt it. Similar ability, but Brennan has only played 32 games and (potentially) has a lot more improvement in him.

That's why we don't need Tarrant because we already have a similar player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MagpieWayne said:
Ill put him up for discussion purposes.

Trade scenario 1.

Tazza to west coast for gardiner, straight swap or judd hehe.

Trade scenario 2.

Tazza to brisbane for aker and second round pick.

Trade scenario 3.

Tazza for a first rounder to any club of choice.

Yes, no, your kiddin yourself, second round at best for him.

What do ya reckon we could get from him if we put him up.

I think we would jump at Tarrant for Gardiner. Apparantly Hansen want to come back to Melbourne unfortunatly, so he may be involved in a trade for Tarrant.

You have to think like Collingwood here.

An outsider might say any of the following -

A first round pick

or

A good youngster/ decent player and a second round pick

or

a player of equal value

Collingwood would look at that and add a 1st round pick onto every scenario. I'd be very surprised if anyone would meet their demands.

tarrant traded to the midfield where he d get more of the ball use his goal assist abilities. and use that huge tank he has. instead of sitting in the forward line doin nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Tazza on the table, what could we get for him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back