Team you want to beat the most in 2015?

Remove this Banner Ad

Two things, as a junior our team had Fitzroy colours and my uncle played for them a long time ago. It's awful to lose a traditional team and unfortunately i think Melbourne based Lions fans get the short straw. My problems with the Hawks are those horrible poo colours....oh the humanity!;)
Fitzroy folding was a very sad day. I can't imagine how it would have felt being a Fitzroy fan. I remember as a kid they were my 2nd favorite team too because I loved Lions (had an obsession with Lions as a kid) and I loved their colours.

Melbourne at the MCG - not because I dislike Melbourne, I'm rather fond of the Dees. I'm an MCC member, so my mere presence in their reserve gets on their nerves.

West Coast too, I guess. They always redeem their 'Free 10 goal win' coupon when we play them at Subiaco, so it'd be nice to get one back under the roof.

Fitzroy folding was a very sad day. I can't imagine how it would have felt being a Fitzroy fan. I remember as a kid they were my 2nd favorite team too because I loved Lions (had an obsession with Lions as a kid) and I loved their colours.
th
I always liked this strip and Brisbane should definitely wear it when playing in Melbourne....as for the Hawks colours, they were obviously inspired by somebody the day after a huge curry the night before.....

th
I always liked this strip and Brisbane should definitely wear it when playing in Melbourne....as for the Hawks colours, they were obviously inspired by somebody the day after a huge curry the night before.....
First part of your post, good. Second part of your post, bad. So you sir, get a half like.

As for the colours, I wear them damn proudly, I loved seeing brown and gold everywhere walking down swan street linking arms and singing with randoms on the way to the G. Was a beautiful sight ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obvious choices are Ess, Geel and Syd but I'd also love to beat North as they were the only team we didn't beat this year (plus they always lift against us).

Keeping the Carlton winning streak alive would be nice as would beating Port in Adelaide.

West Coast round 1, ridiculous how such a mediocre team has had the wood over us since 2010, a good time for Boyd to kick 6 on debut for us.
You're calling West coast a mediocre team.
If there ever was a poster boy for mediocrity, It'd have to be the Bulldogs.

I now look forward to round 1 and MacKenzie making Boyd his bitch. (get the pun :p)

You're calling West coast a mediocre team.
If there ever was a poster boy for mediocrity, It'd have to be the Bulldogs.

I now look forward to round 1 and MacKenzie making Boyd his bitch. (get the pun :p)

You forget it is our home game.

You forget it is our home game.
Not worried about that.
We'll win by 20-30 points.

Although we only had 5 wins away from home last year, we had a couple of close ones too.
The team seems to be adapting a style, technique and confidence under Simpson to play away from home.
Given they've actually now had some time to become accustom to their new roles and team strategies, we'll be a lot better than most people expect in 2015.

FWIW, I really rate the doggies young brigade but I feel like you're another couple of years away from exploding.

Not worried about that.
We'll win by 20-30 points.

Although we only had 5 wins away from home last year, we had a couple of close ones too.
The team seems to be adapting a style, technique and confidence under Simpson to play away from home.
Given they've actually now had some time to become accustom to their new roles and team strategies, we'll be a lot better than most people expect in 2015.

FWIW, I really rate the doggies young brigade but I feel like you're another couple of years away from exploding.
The doggies officially stuffed up their rebuild by having a coach that didn't work out and losing Griffey, Cooney and Higgins (and jones, I guess) in a single off season.

I feel bad for them, I really like bontenpelli, McRae, libba, wallis. I just reckon that if these guys taste success they'll be 28/29 years old.

Remove this Banner Ad

Team you want to beat the most in 2015?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back