Unofficial Preview Teams Announced - NAB Challenge West Coast Versus Fremantle 18/2/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think that means our forward line will be the primary focus of this match as opposed to the NAB Cup game prior where our defence was under siege by design?
When you think about i hope it is based of our main focus stated at the end of last year. We need to improve in our attacking game plan.

We have the players available to put a pretty potent forward line on the park now and I can imagine Suma trying out 2-3 combinations of who plays up there.

Would be better to test it out against the Eagles defence than the Bulldogs the week after.

Maybe we will have a refined team for that game and can practise the interchange cap and get the rotations from HB-Mid-HF's together.

When you think about i hope it is based of our main focus stated at the end of last year. We need to improve in our attacking game plan.

We have the players available to put a pretty potent forward line on the park now and I can imagine Suma trying out 2-3 combinations of who plays up there.

Would be better to test it out against the Eagles defence than the Bulldogs the week after.

Maybe we will have a refined team for that game and can practise the interchange cap and get the rotations from HB-Mid-HF's together.

Man I'm getting goosebumps !! I'm so excited to see what they have done with our forward structures. RTB stated many times last year that it was an issue. So guaranteed they would have worked hard off season.

I hope they don't hold back

Man I'm getting goosebumps !! I'm so excited to see what they have done with our forward structures. RTB stated many times last year that it was an issue. So guaranteed they would have worked hard off season.

I hope they don't hold back

I wouldn't mind seeing the boys play an all out attacking style of play today. Freo have the cattle up forward now to try this and there is no reason for them to hold back.

Hot diggity I'd love to see some higher scores this season. Really put the scare into any sides that play Freo. Sure they might get a goal or two more than last season but when Freo kick 5 more it's worth it :)

Hot diggity I'd love to see some higher scores this season. Really put the scare into any sides that play Freo. Sure they might get a goal or two more than last season but when Freo kick 5 more it's worth it :)
opposition supporters will still trot out the "Boring Ross Lyon Football" catch phrase no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many thanks. I shall partake in one of the very few free services that Demetriou offers supporters today.

Suggest you try watch some replays first to test it out. NAB cup didn't work for me last year until the season start. support is in London, so don't expect prompt reply due to the time difference

Suggest you try watch some replays first to test it out. NAB cup didn't work for me last year until the season start. support is in London, so don't expect prompt reply due to the time difference

All good my end with a replay. A little jerky at times, but that is probably more to do with the malnourished chickens powering the Vietnamese server.

So we assume if when suma coaches the side we will be more attacking, what will it be like if Kirk or Genuis have a crack at coaching the team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Teams Announced - NAB Challenge West Coast Versus Fremantle 18/2/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back