Teams & Discussion Threads (2010)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Rd 3 Teams Discussion Thread

Sam Fisher back with King, McEvoy and Pattison out

Ross must be foxing...I didn't think Fisher was back in full training?

Re: Rd 3 Teams Only Thread

Fremantle

B: Jay van Berlo, Chris Tarrant, Ryan Crowley
HB: Greg Broughton, Luke McPharlin, Roger Hayden
C: Anthony Morabito, David Mundy, Paul Hasleby
HF: Michael Johnson, Matthew Pavlich, Stephen Hill
F: Des Headland, Chris Mayne, Hayden Ballantyne
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Michael Barlow, Paul Duffield
I/C (from): Matthew de Boer, Nick Suban, Steven Dodd, Nathan Fyfe, Kepler Bradley, Adam McPhee, Alex Silvagni,

In: Matthew de Boer, Nathan Fyfe, Kepler Bradley, Steven Dodd
Out: Garrick Ibbotson (shoulder)

Fev will blitz it as a midfielder this week.

I assume Patfull's on the I/C and not the fourth emergency...

Wow. I was seriosuly thinking about getting Shaw in my team this week! Wont do it now. But i would still like to somehow work Jonathon Brown in.

Between all the teams there seem to be a huge number of changes this week - knowing how statistically minded some people on here are, does anyone know the greatest number of changes in one round?

Am not impressed by the number of debutant Rookies - hopefully some of those in the Sunday teams won't actually make it into the team this week - am starting to get concerned about the lack of downgrade targets in 5-6 weeks time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew McEvoy would be dropped. Terrible terrible choice:thumbsdown:, at least i get to trade him to Sandi.

*Glad i don't have Shaw although he has already scored about 100 more than Hargrave:rolleyes:*

Wow the Essendon changes are pretty big, but not necessarilly unwarranted. Prismall and Hocking will hurt some teams.

How many more weeks do Hawks supporters reckon Peterson has in the team ??? (3 - 4 Hopefully)

Wow the Essendon delistings are pretty big, but not necessarilly unwarranted. Prismall and Hocking will hurt some teams.

How many more weeks do Hawks supporters reckon Peterson has in the team ??? (3 - 4 Hopefully)

Poor fella's to get the boot after only 2 weeks...

Damn Shaw, will have to start Silvagni. Hopefully he can get another score of around 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back