Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

Chevianne

And oh the irony here is that I found it on a District Court case list and the charge .............

Charge: Breached Bond/ Possessing A Firearm Without A Licence(3)
Hearing Type: For sentence

I guess you set your kid up for that when you named them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Destinee Cookie.
Cookie was chosen as a middle name because that's what her mama craved during pregnancy.
FFS. Give your kid a chance at life.

Why do some parents treat the naming of their child so flippantly? This one above takes the cake. In our family you are given a name because your parents like it or you are named after a respected family member (usually a middle name though). No one is named after a favourite actor, racing car driver, singer, a character in a film/TV show or a bloody foodstuff!!!! I would feel like I was being treated as a joke if my parents named me Cookie because my mum craved them during pregnancy. I seriously can't imagine what these people are thinking :confused:

So three siblings have gone missing in Vic (probably been taken by the father). They have the fantastic names of Diesel (a boy) and Aerodyne (a girl). The other one was called Jacob, don't know how he lucked out.

Parents must've been sober when they named that one

So three siblings have gone missing in Vic (probably been taken by the father). They have the fantastic names of Diesel (a boy) and Aerodyne (a girl). The other one was called Jacob, don't know how he lucked out.

I had exactly the same thoughts. Never had a chance or a normal childhood these kids (sincerely hope they are found safe and well though).

Remove this Banner Ad

Society & Culture Terrible baby names