FTA-TV TFS - The Footy Show - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF is with The arseclown Damo pointing out the Sun's fans giving it to the Geelong players? That stuff has been going on forever. Why point it out? can't stand that campaigner. So boring.
He pointed it out because the players didn't ignore it this time..

WTF is with The arseclown Damo pointing out the Sun's fans giving it to the Geelong players? That stuff has been going on forever. Why point it out? can't stand that campaigner. So boring.
He said that the club may take action against that supporter, but it was the Geelong player who threw the towel at him. What a joke.

Shell they had highlights of him last night!

Managed to watch the footy show last night!

RustyHawk please make sure that crawf is wearing undies. He was flashing himself in front of the camera and he seemed to be a tad hard.

He said that the club may take action against that supporter, but it was the Geelong player who threw the towel at him. What a joke.
Gold coast supporter was abusing the players down the race. This is the sort of behaviour our club doesn't like. In fact no club should put up with abusive fans.
Papa G i'm sure it would be the same at your club to bud.
It's pretty serious stuff as if you are a member your membership can be cancelled by the club's board.
Maybe I should get the code of conduct up that all the AFL clubs have got so that you will understand it better.
Who cares if the guy was giving the cats shit? He was doing it in such an ill mannered way that no clubs have to deal with it. FYI Papa G the bloke was evicted out of metricon stadium.
Also why go to the footy if you are in a shit of a mood? The footy is a place where you can go to have fun. You shouldn't go there just to abuse the living shit out of somebody.
Imagine if you were caught doing that at a juniors match and your child was playing. Ugly Parent Syndrome needs to be prevented. None of the clubs should have to put up with dickhead supporters who just deliberately go out of their way to abuse others.
http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...=g0abqaDXhiPzeT2K-xJHfw&bvm=bv.69837884,d.dGI
That's it right there. You have to download it.

Last edited:
Gold coast supporter was abusing the players down the race. This is the sort of behaviour our club doesn't like. In fact no club should put up with abusive fans.
It's pretty serious stuff as if you are a member your membership can be cancelled by the club's board.

Wtf was up his nose anyway, last time I checked his team won and won well. o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was just giving them shit and the poor old Geelong boys couldn't handle it. Happens everywhere. Why point it out this time? Because the Geelong player threw a towel at him? In that case is the Geelong player not the one in the wrong? They usually only point it out when it's a Richmond/Demon/Carlton supporter ripping into one of their own. I hope Gold Coast as a club have enough sense to not go after this guy. If anything, it's starting to show what a passionate fan base the GC is developing. I don't particularly condone what he's doing, but the point remains, it happens all the time at all the other "established" clubs and nobody seems to bat an eyelid. Oh yeah and Barrett is still a massive boring tool.

Tonights show a good one for the West, west of Melbourne that is. Will Minson and Joel Selwood both on the panel.

Further, apparently, (I dont really watch Geelong games unless Im in desperate need of sleep or a maybe a good laugh at how the mighty have fallen :p ) anyway, apparently Joel hugged a guy at the end of a game and they want that guy to come on the footy show tonight, so if you know him, give him a holla to watch the show and lookout for the call out.

My apologies, it was Tom whatever his name is, the full forward who hugged the guy with a beard against Essendon.

Last edited:
Tonights show a good one for the West, west of Melbourne that is. Will Minson and Joel Selwood both on the panel.

Further, apparently, (I dont really watch Geelong games unless Im in desperate need of sleep or a maybe a good laugh at how the mighty have fallen :p ) anyway, apparently Joel hugged a guy at the end of a game and they want that guy to come on the footy show tonight, so if you know him, give him a holla to watch the show and lookout for the call out.

My apologies, it was Tom whatever his name is, the full forward who hugged the guy with a beard against Essendon.
Isn't Brad Scott on the show tonight as well, Crawf?

They chose the most derro-ridden place in Victoria to do Street Talk in this week I swear to god... one dude ate dog food? Like, I really hope it wasn't real dog food...

Also, I liked the part when the Cats fan came on and called the Bombers fans "Essendon flogs"

Were my ears deceiving me or was Gary Lyon calling Joel Selwood, Joley???

Your ears were not deceiving you. He was referring to Selwood as "Joely" on Triple M last week as well, as was James Brayshaw.

I have posted about this before, but it seems that, for some reason, nearly every player whose first name does not already end in the letter/s "y" or "ey" automatically has such a suffix added by commentators to the end of his first name, hence every "Matt" now being "Matty", Scott now being "Scotty" etc. I guess we can now add "Joely" to the list. :rolleyes:

Your ears were not deceiving you. He was referring to Selwood as "Joely" on Triple M last week as well, as was James Brayshaw.

I have posted about this before, but it seems that, for some reason, nearly every player whose first name does not already end in the letter/s "y" or "ey" automatically has such a suffix added by commentators to the end of his first name, hence every "Matt" now being "Matty", Scott now being "Scotty" etc. I guess we can now add "Joely" to the list. :rolleyes:

Hmm, thought so.

You can add "Jakey" (King and Carlisle) to the list as well unfortunately.

Come down to the footy show if you were that Geelong fan in the crowd, so we can sledge you for 30 mins. I bet Shane-o was wrapped that he made that decision. :drunk:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV TFS - The Footy Show - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back