Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

(3) Schadenfraude at all of Poorta dlelie's failings over the next 10 years
šŸ¤£ I donā€™t think any ā€œhealthyā€ step plan ends in schadenfreude. The goal is for us to be happy with our success and being oblivious to Port. That is nirvana. However, whatever flies your kiteā€¦ šŸ‘

This is so much more fun than getting all angsty every time JHF does a few nice movesā€¦
Always knew the disappointment of losing JHF was going to be short lived once George entered the ring!!

JHF is where he needs to be and George is exactly where he WANTS to be. Could not be a better outcome.

Now just wait until we start winning games consistentlyā€¦ā€¦.. not long to go nowā€¦..

Speaking of Ken, there is talk that he might well be the inaugural coach of the Tasmanian Devils when they enter the competition. What a simply dreadful outcome that will be for Tasmania.

Why would this be? Well he is out of contract at the end of 2025 and there is talk that Josh Carr will take over from him then or even before.

I prefer the "even before" option because that will probably mean two things. One being that those "lovely" people at port, have not won a flag this year or next and of course the other that Kenny has got the a***.

I wonder which, if any, of the "Children of the Ken" follow him over to the Tasmanian club. Surely not the hyphenated (lights on at night) one, because he would class Tasmania as living "overseas" and far to far away to be tucked into bed at night.

Always knew the disappointment of losing JHF was going to be short lived once George entered the ring!!

JHF is where he needs to be and George is exactly where he WANTS to be. Could not be a better outcome.

Now just wait until we start winning games consistentlyā€¦ā€¦.. not long to go nowā€¦..
Canā€™t wait till they both meet again head to head ā€¦
George will spank him

The warlord has played 20 games, 20 games! He is only going to get better in the next three to four years when his body matures and gets accustomed to AFL training and matches. All I will say on this matter is North made a great deal and sometimes don't get the credit for doing this. As for port, who cares, I can tell you that in the not so distant future we won't be worrying about them and they and a few other clubs are going to be in awe of us and the pity and laughing will disappear so quickly it will make your head spin!

SLF you don't have the best strikerate with these trolling missile strikes.

Nothing wrong with your weaponry, it's just that fate usual intercepts the ICBM and shoves it straight back up our arse.

Here's hoping better luck this time šŸ¤ž

Thanks Captain Bringdown

JHF will be a gun, let's move on

Agreed, I'm over it.

He will be a top 5 player in the comp in a few years

We have George who will be too.

JHF was never going to work out for us, if he didn't leave then he would have eventually. George will never go. Its worked out for everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, I'm over it.

He will be a top 5 player in the comp in a few years

We have George who will be too.

JHF was never going to work out for us, if he didn't leave then he would have eventually. George will never go. Its worked out for everyone

of course he will be a gun, but this thread is about taking the piss out of our crazy friends from Poort. They will yet again be seething.

They actually complained to the Chef and he cooked my thread name. Who would actually do that, a Poort fan would, that's who.

Also had GW$ not come to the party we'd have been fried, Poort tried to paint us into a corner where we would have been forced to take massive unders.
That FYI isn't cool and Jason Horne Fabian was up to his dodgy hamstrings in the process, to get home and not give a shit about what we got in return.

We owe Poort and I hope we try and **** 'em over in the coming seasons.

For no more reasons that, we should.

of course he will be a gun, but this thread is about taking the piss out of our crazy friends from Poort. They will yet again be seething.

They actually complained to the Chef and he cooked my thread name. Who would actually do that, a Poort fan would, that's who.

Also had GW$ not come to the party we'd have been fried, Poort tried to paint us into a corner where we would have been forced to take massive unders.
That FYI isn't cool and Jason Horne Fabian was up to his dodgy hamstrings in the process, to get home and not give a shit about what we got in return.

We owe Poort and I hope we try and **** 'em over in the coming seasons.

For no more reasons that, we should.

Itā€™s funny how one event can impact us on another party.

In years gone by, Iā€™d have watched the Port v Carlton game and of course been hoping Port smack them. This year I actually found myself wanting Carlton to win. It was odd as the only team Iā€™d ever want Carlton to beat is *.

I once found Port quite inoffensive. The shenanigans they pulled with this little rat has changed that somewhat.

In years gone by, Iā€™d have watched the Port v Carlton game and of course been hoping Port smack them. This year I actually found myself wanting Carlton to win. It was odd as the only team Iā€™d ever want Carlton to beat is *.

I once found Port quite inoffensive. The shenanigans they pulled with this little rat has changed that somewhat.

By " shenanigans " you mean " deceit " yeh ?

Yeah I used to quite like them, now I savour their misery

We have had alot of great players from SA go home to Port. Choppy and LT among the best of them.

Iā€™m a fairly open minded sort of fella, so Iā€™m quite open to enjoying our revenge best being served either cold or hot.
If JHF ends up as the new Nathan Buckley as we embark on some sort of campaign that is reminiscent of the ā€˜90s then Iā€™m ok with that.

By " shenanigans " you mean " deceit " yeh ?
The AFL ticked it all off. I believe their reasoning is along the lines of; despite calling his name out with the first pick of the 2021 draft, which contracted him for two years, North Melbourne failed to call "stand" and so other clubs, most notably Port Adelaide, correctly assumed "play on"....

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back