thanks for coming bitchmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Rohan_

I'm more Fremantle than you will ever be, Go Walks.

AHAHAHAH
Macca O Macca if your rubbing your eyes to see if you have mis read that well your not alone I am to.

Rohan you have spent the past week bagging walker constantly, and now your his biggest fan?
Let me guess you rate medhurst now to?

Rohan we dont question your loyalties to the pies please dont question ours to the dockers.

Originally posted by sabre_ac

AHAHAHAH
Macca O Macca if your rubbing your eyes to see if you have mis read that well your not alone I am to.

Rohan you have spent the past week bagging walker constantly, and now your his biggest fan?

Rohan we dont question your loyalties to the pies please dont question ours to the dockers.

Here fishy fishy,

You take the bait better than some of the birds at Northbridge.

Originally posted by Rohan_
I'm more Fremantle than you will ever be, Go Walks.
Didnt I just say sit queitly young man?

And more Fremantle than me, you mean you have left the leafy silver spoon confines of the Coventry mansion to even stray out of Victoria, let alone to Fremantle at all?

Why am I even asking, its common knowledge you are full of *** anyway - did I just type that?

damn.

Re: Re: Re: thanks for coming bitchmond.

Why comment at all?
Or have you switched sides after FOUR bad showings from your side.
How fickle are we?
Or is this merely another anti freo thing, yes I too would have been reaching for the tissues after Croads performance on Gasper and Super Lukes return to the reserves.
croads performance on gasper? wasnt until gasper was moved off him that he found some freedom?
cheers!

Originally posted by kuepper

Didnt I just say sit queitly young man?

And more Fremantle than me, you mean you have left the leafy silver spoon confines of the Coventry mansion to even stray out of Victoria, let alone to Fremantle at all?

A few times infact.

AHAHAHAH

Oh sabre! Oh dear. That, my friend, is what they call a sucker punch, and you walked straight into it.

Here here Tigress, these Fremantle morons win one game and they think they're world beaters:rolleyes:

Start winning some games in Melbourne and maybe we will start taking your team seriously.

Your pathetic team has won 31% of its games since its inception. That's a record to be proud of:p

Originally posted by cktiger
Here here Tigress, these Fremantle morons win one game and they think they're world beaters:rolleyes:

Start winning some games in Melbourne and maybe we will start taking your team seriously.

Your pathetic team has won 31% of its games since its inception. That's a record to be proud of:p

I feel sorry for you...
Thats all I have to say

:( :( :(

Whats even better is that in 18 months, you have made 4 posts, 50% of which are snide Freo comments - nice work!

Either way, I was under the impression that losing to Freo made no one take you seriously, - i mean 69% of sides cant be wrong. ;)

Not really sure why im posting this but here it goes!

I gave credit to Freo's performance, and for good reason, we got pumped by 66 points!!

But geez, you'd think that a bunch of supporters who are consistantly beaten by that margin week in week out would show some class and take the win and move on, and not keep acting like world beaters! We were *****e, you won fairly and you totally deserved to win, but for f**k sake get over it and move on, you guys are a bottom four team, with a hell of a lot more work to do to gain respect, one win over a very shocking Richmond outfit and you guys are the greatest things to walk on the face of the earth.

Bad winners, thats all that needs to be said, lets get it on down here in melbourne!

How are we bad winners please explain?

If you make comments pre game there going to be brought up again if you are wrong.
If you make idiotic comments at any time expect a backlash.

Never once have I said
Richmond suck ner ner ner
Or anything along those lines.
I have merely commented on the comments of there supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are we bad winners please explain?

If you make comments pre game there going to be brought up again if you are wrong.
If you make idiotic comments at any time expect a backlash.

How many statements made before a match are going to be correct tho?? A couple at the most. If you were to make 18 predictions on what would happen in this weeks match...chances are half of them (maybe more) would be wrong. Theres no need to bring up all the wrong predictions people make otherwise we'd be here all week just talking about wrong predictions.

Originally posted by Macca19

How many statements made before a match are going to be correct tho?? A couple at the most. If you were to make 18 predictions on what would happen in this weeks match...chances are half of them (maybe more) would be wrong. Theres no need to bring up all the wrong predictions people make otherwise we'd be here all week just talking about wrong predictions.

When supporters of other clubs blatantly abuse other clubs its always nice to make them eat there words.
As you would very well know.

Originally posted by Macca19

I agree with you there Macca 100% but these are excerpts from durting the week on their board:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by diggler
The shockers are a rabble who turnovers are about as bad as ours in our dark ages of the early 90's.
6 goals win, or were kidding ourselves.
Rodgers has to be dropped. Just doesnt do enough for someone on a fat salary and 9 years experience.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Tigerheart
Freo beat Richmond ???
Hhahahahah.

don't even entertain the idea.
if it was my site I'd ban you all.

quote:
Originally posted by TigerGar
The Shockers have added a few names, same old player list underneath though, which doesn't look like a cue for riotous dancing in the streets to me.
Expect the Unexceptional.
Hope dies hardest, New Season , New Players, New Coach, New Opportunities, Blah, Blah, Blah ,they win a early game and the fans get as smug as Carlton supporters.
After Sunday the Shockers will be looking sullen and grunting in their talk and life as we know it continues.
Its not that we want Richmond to win, But we cant have that crap dockers theme song blaring, its uglier than a fat old guy in a skin toned body shirt! YUK

So a sligh nudge towards them, whilst being nothing in the ballpark of their initial stuff, is hardly out of place is it?

Bottom line = you have won 31% of your games since inception:D :D :D :D :D

Only University (which went under waaaaaaay back in 1914) has a worse record.

Start winning some more games, then come talk to me losers.

Bottom line = you have won 31% of your games since inception:D :D :D :D :D

Only University (which went under waaaaaaay back in 1914) has a worse record.

Start winning some more games, then come talk to me losers.
60% of all posts now, keep em coming champ.

The funny thing is, as much as we suck, you got towelled by 11 goals - now thats funny.

That's only one game, you've been pathetic for 7 years!!!!!!

Talk to me at the end of the season mate we'll see where Freo is then:D :D :D :D :D

I've got no more time for you.

Could it be that freo are even worse winners (not that we've had much opportunity to see) than they are losers??

That's only one game, you've been pathetic for 7 years!!!!!!

Talk to me at the end of the season mate we'll see where Freo is then:D :D :D :D :D

I've got no more time for you.
66%.

Ill be sure to lok you up come end of year champ, you may have even posted again by then.

Here here Tigress,

Bloody hell, are you summoning a dog?

It's "hear hear", not bloody here here

Shame Kuepper, shame, you should have picked him up on this.

You may return to your bickering now boys

Originally posted by kuepper

Shouldnt you be whinging about the tribunal and conspiracy theories?

yes, I should be, but i'm not. See earlier point about being a good sport.

I have no doubt that the Tige's played a pathetic game last week. However, I think on the whole, Richmond are a better
team than Freo and the stats speak for themselves. Freo has a long way to go before they can make the same assertion. So, don't get too far ahead of yourself because the season has just begun.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks for coming bitchmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back