The 2010 Winty Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this one been done?

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=695061

I reckon we will absolutely belt the soft **** front running, pea hearts.

The last two weeks we could have won too if they were finals, but we were too stuffed to fight that hard in the early rounds, and I wasn't really wanting them to spend it all so early anyway. Regardless we'll give it to you Collingwood soft brigade.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17531806&posted=1#post17531806

This "Essendon" supporter starts a thread about MM tearing up when giving his pre ANZAC day address to the players in 2002 and calls it "BS".

He then proceeds to get torn apart by all supporters (including Essendon) and then tries to claim to be an authority on the matter of war and the ANZACs...

And "Gallopili" (twice) not Gallipoli!

Collingwood troll of the highest nature...

Classic Winty material.

P.S:- Does anyone actually have a link to the original Winty thread that inspired this award? That was my favorite Bigfooty thread of all time:thumbsu:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17531806&posted=1#post17531806

This "Essendon" supporter starts a thread about MM tearing up when giving his pre ANZAC day address to the players in 2002 and calls it "BS".

He then proceeds to get torn apart by all supporters (including Essendon) and then tries to claim to be an authority on the matter of war and the ANZACs...

And "Gallopili" (twice) not Gallipoli!

Collingwood troll of the highest nature...

Classic Winty material.

P.S:- Does anyone actually have a link to the original Winty thread that inspired this award? That was my favorite Bigfooty thread of all time:thumbsu:
Oh god, what a tool! That is clearly the winner for this month.

Cheers Strategy!:D:thumbsu:

Oh god, what a tool! That is clearly the winner for this month.

Cheers Strategy!:D:thumbsu:

Its gone already. Lucky you quoted it Smoky!

I think Winty should be recognised for taking this whole thread in good spirits. Apart from that one slip up he is one of the more intelligent and knowledgable posters on here.

damn it.. its gone. in future i think we should take a screenshot and/ or quote the nominated post and follow up posts in case they get deleted afterwards.

the original winty thread was deleted too. it really was my fav thread on bigfooty. the last 10 pages were nothing but pies supportes free posting and bs'ing.. no opposition supporter dared to come back in haha

My apologies for the very delayed announcement, but the poster admitted to the Order of the Winty for March is SASQUATCH09 for this effort.

Due to, well... the majority of Winty panellists failing to enter their votes for a number of months, we're having a major spill of the board, so to speak. DThomas who has dilligently kept up his end of the bargain will retain his spot on the panel, the rest of the spots are to be replaced.

If you were on the panel and you think you can get your shit together, feel free to reapply for your job but you'll be on probation.

Can I be on the panel of judging if theres a spot open?
Why not? You can't be any worse than the rest of the previous panel members. Your join date perplexes me though if you claim to have seen the original winty thread... ;)

TRS
DThomas
coldpieswarmbeer

Two new additions to the panel have been confirmed;

Robertg22
Mattys123

:thumbsu:

No need for votes to be submitted until after Friday, however ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H2F is a flog of the highest order, anyone familiar with his posting would know how holier than thou his is with his football knowledge and how the media take his ideas. Other gems are Knights is a good coach and Mark williams would be kicking 5-6 goals a game at Essendon last year.

Also TRS, if you need another voter I'm happy to do it.

My apologies for the very delayed announcement, but the poster admitted to the Order of the Winty for March is SASQUATCH09 for this effort.

Due to, well... the majority of Winty panellists failing to enter their votes for a number of months, we're having a major spill of the board, so to speak. DThomas who has dilligently kept up his end of the bargain will retain his spot on the panel, the rest of the spots are to be replaced.

If you were on the panel and you think you can get your shit together, feel free to reapply for your job but you'll be on probation.

Why not? You can't be any worse than the rest of the previous panel members. Your join date perplexes me though if you claim to have seen the original winty thread... ;)

TRS
DThomas
coldpieswarmbeer

If there are any more vacancies I would love to be on the panel.

Also TRS, if you need another voter I'm happy to do it.
Done.

If there are any more vacancies I would love to be on the panel.
Done.

New panel;

TRS
DThomas
Snag Breac
coldpieswarmbeer
Robertg22
Mattys123
StillWaiting5689
Conodie05

Votes for April nominations in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 format, with corresponding post numbers from this thread, due ASAP after Saturday, 1st May. :)

Two more additions giving us a finalised ten-member panel.

TRS
DThomas
Snag Breac
coldpieswarmbeer
Robertg22
Mattys123
StillWaiting5689
Conodie05
Rohan25
bushpie

If the last panel's performance is anything to go by, we'll need a large one this time. :p

Thanks TRS.:thumbsu:

Now fellow panel members, lets make sure we keep an eye out for any last minute entries over the next few days. We know they'll be out there, lets hunt them down.:D

Two more additions giving us a finalised ten-member panel.

TRS
DThomas
Snag Breac
coldpieswarmbeer
Robertg22
Mattys123
StillWaiting5689
Conodie05
Rohan25
bushpie

If the last panel's performance is anything to go by, we'll need a large one this time. :p

Sorry TRS, I've been absolutely useless. Partly I put it down to my parochial nature, I rarely venture off the board to view the stupidity.

The other bit I put down to being a lazy bastard.

Bwah hahaha, that's okay mate. Poor excuse though, you never have to venture off the board, or in fact this thread, in order to give votes on the nominees! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back