The 2013 'Which Player Should I Start On The Field?' Thread (TWPSISOTFT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Terlich V Swannies
B Goodes V Giants
Vlastuin V Kangas

which one? leaning to B Goodes over Terlich over Vlastuin any thoughts?

Terlich and Vlastuin are more consistent imo. Vlastuin only had that one really bad week, but Goodes against the Giants.. there's a big chance that the ball won't go down there too much. I wouldn't trust me if I were you though.

Gray or Macaffer?
Clisby or Pittard?

Terlich and Vlastuin are more consistent imo. Vlastuin only had that one really bad week, but Goodes against the Giants.. there's a big chance that the ball won't go down there too much. I wouldn't trust me if I were you though.

Gray or Macaffer?
Clisby or Pittard?
gray and glisby

pittard strong possibility for a sub

Vlas vs Goodes? What are the chances of Vlas getting the vest this week? Named on the bench and coming back from Injury.

Need two of Waite, Cyril and De Boer
I'm guessing this is for Fantasy Elite? Cyril and Waite for mine. De Boer has been too inconsistent to expect anything more than 60.

I'm guessing this is for Fantasy Elite? Cyril and Waite for mine. De Boer has been too inconsistent to expect anything more than 60.

Yeh it is. Thanks.

hmmm toughy. Cyril is really underdone and Waite has been so poo in the wet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's an interesting one

Cotchin v T Mitchell

Everything points to titchell, but for some reason Cotchin on the bench seems wrong.

Here's an interesting one

Cotchin v T Mitchell

Everything points to titchell, but for some reason Cotchin on the bench seems wrong.
Don't like the idea of benching Premo's for rookies. I would play Cotchin but that's just me, others will have a different opinion. Cotchin is bound to bounce back soon and have a big score, you will kick yourself if you miss it.

If you honestly think Cotchin will score less and are going to bench him then you might as well trade him out this week. No point having that much money on the bench.

Don't like the idea of benching Premo's for rookies. I would play Cotchin but that's just me, others will have a different opinion. Cotchin is bound to bounce back soon and have a big score, you will kick yourself if you miss it.

If you honestly think Cotchin will score less and are going to bench him then you might as well trade him out this week. No point having that much money on the bench.

i going with mitchell because i think there is a higher probability of him getting a 95+ then cotch getting one. having said that cotchin can always get 110+ easily but his recent form hasn't pointed to that

Remove this Banner Ad

The 2013 'Which Player Should I Start On The Field?' Thread (TWPSISOTFT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back