Mod. Notice The 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year - Nominations Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Chief - for having the Terra Sqwad Board so far away from Bay 13 Board, take ages scroll all the way down
2. Chief - for not giving oogac a zombie badge when he has been dead since October
1. Chief - Im sure there is something else

- Gordon

I'm expecting every salty Bulldogs flog to nominate me.

Surprised Frankston Rover hasn't got a mention yet after rustling their jimmies in the Bottom 50/Tom Boyd threads.
You seem to have confused AWOTY with FOTY.

Id tag the two biggest flogs in this place from the Plastics but they don't even deserve a nomination in anything.

Appareny now I'm related to someone Coz I owned them in the bay ad didn't get in trouble. So they stated a thread in the bay and then sook coz they didn't like what they heard.

The sooking from these two things would run faster than the Nile.

Hahahahhah keep crying Ladies those tears are delicious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id tag the two biggest flogs in this place from the Plastics but they don't even deserve a nomination in anything.

Appareny now I'm related to someone Coz I owned them in the bay ad didn't get in trouble. So they stated a thread in the bay and then sook coz they didn't like what they heard.

You've never owned anyone in your life you pencil dick

Having a bitch in the flog nomination thread.

You couldnt make up this shit.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yes thats what you were doing

The MD motive. Melt and bitch then cover yourself with "i meant that". Idiot.

Hahahahhaha i didnt even mention your name and you took the bait.

And who is melting sook??? Lol way too easy

Anyone looking at this can cleary see I threw out the bait and you bit it hahaha

Stupid is as stupid does

Hahahahhaha i didnt even mention your name and you took the bait.

And who is melting sook??? Lol way too easy

Anyone looking at this can cleary see I threw out the bait and you bit it hahaha

Stupid is as stupid does

Melting sook? Hmmm posting history of yourself Mutt says otherwise.

Youre a flog no mess no fuss.

3 Wooshette The Grumpy Granny routine is getting irritating, thinks she's superior to the rest of us cause she's older than Methuselah

2 go you pups Just an utter biscuit of a poster and a bore to boot. Suspect that like Hitler, he has only 1 nut.

1 Chappyuk Man is more round up than a 19th century fob watch. Chillax dude, there's really no need to be so uptight 24/7

Textbook sook ^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back