List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

3rd rounder would be useless because I'm not sure we'd even use it, depending on who else we're planning to delist. I'd rather we push for their second rounder next year.

Frost's mistakes were always highlighted because he was in the back half but he ****ing saved our ass a shitload of times as well.

People still don't get it, Either Lever is now our 2nd key defender or OMac now comes back in to play on a Riewoldt or Darling 🤮🤮

Watch Clarkson shave the edges off him, **** this club

I was hoping we’d keep Frost. But he needs to be somewhat contained. Clarko won’t have him running out of the back half like a madman. He must think he can coach him into a safer player. His defensive efforts and dash is great but the turnovers are a killer. I don’t think we’ll get a whole lot of value unfortunately.

I think Petty will go back as the #2 tall. May #1, Lever, Hore, Hibberd, Salem and Jetta to support.

The problem is when May's hamstring pings in Round 2 - we'll be back to playing Oscar there. Yikes.

Gunston can play back

Well hopefully we put up our 3rd(40) with him and get hawks second back(30) or some s**t. Oh i forgot hes worth a top 10 pick so hawks need to find something higher cause 11 wont cut it

Two top ten picks, you maroon.

Reckon it’ll be their second. Hawks are the ‘get it done’ mould - we aren’t dealing with ****ing Freo again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of inside midfielders still available in the 3rd round and beyond

Don't forget the small forwards, defenders and ruckmen who are project inside midfielders.

Will we ever wear holes in this joke? Not while Goody is around.

I think Petty will go back as the #2 tall. May #1, Lever, Hore, Hibberd, Salem and Jetta to support.

The problem is when May's hamstring pings in Round 2 - we'll be back to playing Oscar there. Yikes.

Slowest backline in the history of backlines

Reckon it’ll be their second. Hawks are the ‘get it done’ mould - we aren’t dealing with ******* Freo again
Tend to agree here. Might be some pick swaps but if he's asking for 600k or so and he was best 22 for us it's just dumb to let him walk for pick 50

Tend to agree here. Might be some pick swaps but if he's asking for 600k or so and he was best 22 for us it's just dumb to let him walk for pick 50

Yep. If he's worth good money, he's worth a good pick. Personally I'd rather see O'Meara and Mitchell come the other way to shore up our inside ball-winning stocks.

Jetta can play on bigger medium forwards, May can play on quicker types->stopped De Goey R21 because his closing speed isn't far off Frost at all. If the oppo has a Mason Cox or Shaun Mckernan its not like Frost would do crap anyway since those types gave him headaches. Replacing his rebound will be tough; if Hibbo isn't back to his best we'd be looking at Jordon/Kolo to step up, maybe even drafting Tom Freeman from Casey or prioritising Hayden Young in the draft?

Jetta can play on bigger medium forwards, May can play on quicker types->stopped De Goey R21 because his closing speed isn't far off Frost at all. If the oppo has a Mason Cox or Shaun Mckernan its not like Frost would do crap anyway since those types gave him headaches. Replacing his rebound will be tough; if Hibbo isn't back to his best we'd be looking at Jordon/Kolo to step up, maybe even drafting Tom Freeman from Casey or prioritising Hayden Young in the draft?
De Goey didn't play round 21.

De Goey didn't play round 21.

Even more impressive of a defensive job. We should put one of the stewards at the MCG on the list. "You can't come in, Mr Martin."

If the rumours are true about Frost leaving for decent money, surely Hawthorn needs to satisfy us with a decent trade. I dont really want to lose Frost as I feel it exposes us to OMac, but perhaps opens us up financially for Elliot?

I remember Ben Kelly was 200cm KPD speedster who they were saying could have gone in the mid season draft. He could be a cheap replacement.

On CPH1701 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tom Browne

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Check out the main board for the Tom Browne thread. He also reported Essendon were no chance to get Shiel, he reported Tom Phillips had a broken collar bone when he was fine, JRoo had surgery when he hadn't etc.

Bloke makes shit up all the time

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back