List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Worryingly with Frost, his form declined when playing 3rd banana behind May and Lever. Which definitely points towards the hero archetype psychoanalysis.
Hero archetype? That's a bit of a reach. Occam's razor might say it was simply the result of not adjusting quickly to a new setup - including May throwing his weight around. What we going to be calling him next - a benign sociopath?

This thread took a turn for the trope-y

I totally forgot we have my new favourite player (Hore) as back up. Good luck to you frosty.

Why not both. Hore Frost is an awesome name!

Hero archetype? That's a bit of a reach. Occam's razor might say it was simply the result of not adjusting quickly to a new setup - including May throwing his weight around. What we going to be calling him next - a benign sociopath?

A Glass Cannon?
The Lance/Dragon?

I have a feeling tonight Jamie will announce he is staying at the pies BnF

Yeh after hearing he met with his management & Ned Guy today you’d think that’s definitely on the cards.. what a bastard that will be, he really is the only decent forward available

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I encourage any and all spurious psycho-analysis of our defenders
Frosty is no egomaniac, it’s all Clarkson’s doing! Since Hawthorn’s list currently resembles a Frankenstein’s monster complete with Port Power flanks and Gold Coast/ Sydney guts, Clarkson has clearly gone mad and started actively recruiting literal Frankenstein’s monsters like Frosty. I’ve heard talks are also underway with Spider Burton, LRT and Kepler Bradley. It’s next level stuff from the four time premiership winning genius.

Don't get me wrong I would love him at MFC but if we don't get him not the end of the world.
True. For Melbourne fans the end of the world is decade-old news

Don't get me wrong I would love him at MFC but if we don't get him not the end of the world.

Probably the only player i was excited at the prospect at getting, im happy with langdon and tomlinson but jamie has an X factor where the others dont.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do agree but not fussed with missing out on a free agent.
Bottom line is that we need to improve our forward line. The best we’ve had in 10 years has been a two pronged Hogan-TMac attack. We either keep hoping Weideman becomes a reliable partner to TMAc or we need another classy forward to structure around.

Some in the know here in Perth believe Angus is wanting to come home to play with his bro in Freo (as much as I'd love him to come home and play with his other bro 😒) what would be a good trade with freo? You're balls deep in Langdon I believe, I'd imagine it would involve him and a pick?
Lie

Some in the know here in Perth believe Angus is wanting to come home to play with his bro in Freo (as much as I'd love him to come home and play with his other bro 😒) what would be a good trade with freo? You're balls deep in Langdon I believe, I'd imagine it would involve him and a pick?
They didn’t happen to be the same ones in the know on the WC board a few weeks ago who predicted a big drug scandal brewing at Melbourne? If so, sounds like Gaff is a Dee in 2020.

Some in the know here in Perth believe Angus is wanting to come home to play with his bro in Freo (as much as I'd love him to come home and play with his other bro ) what would be a good trade with freo? You're balls deep in Langdon I believe, I'd imagine it would involve him and a pick?

Come ‘home’ to Perth?!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some in the know here in Perth believe Angus is wanting to come home to play with his bro in Freo (as much as I'd love him to come home and play with his other bro ) what would be a good trade with freo? You're balls deep in Langdon I believe, I'd imagine it would involve him and a pick?

Home to Melbourne’s southern suburbs? I’m not sure Angus has a burning desire to play for Sandy or Frankston at this stage of his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait... what who said the Hawks are paying $600-700k for Frost? That is full psycho

That number came from a reporter at channel 9. Usually a NRL reporter but they come across some gold from time to time.

The Dees apparently spoke about being potentially able to get to 500k with clauses, hawks and nth offered 600k as Frosty wasn’t keen on moving. Hawks were his choice, Nth upped it but ultimately, it’s the hawks and they know what they’re doing. They genuinely believe they can win it next year.

That number came from a reporter at channel 9. Usually a NRL reporter but they come across some gold from time to time.

The Dees apparently spoke about being potentially able to get to 500k with clauses, hawks and nth offered 600k as Frosty wasn’t keen on moving. Hawks were his choice, Nth upped it but ultimately, it’s the hawks and they know what they’re doing. They genuinely believe they can win it next year.
Take it and crazy frosty run all the way to the bank son.

They better be offering up a pretty bloody good draft pick if they think he’s worth that sort of money.

MFC is particularly pissed with Bell after his “oh we’re not interested in Jesse anymore” antics last year.

I’m sure MFC would love Freo to come knocking for a Gus. The deal we’d want would make the Lever deal look like a swap of 5th rounders (insignificant).

Freo trying to get Kelly can’t do it. I’m sure we’ll hear it next year but, Freo will need to pay through the urinary meatus for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back