Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
did he really win or was he installed
He won.

A guy so old he is barely coherent, beat Trump.

Edit - the question will always remain, if the FBI hadn't interfered in the 2016 campaign, would Clinton had beaten Trump. Going by the popular vote. Probably.

Last edited:

Dude, you don't believe that stuff.

There are plenty of ways you could defend Trump (pre documents) like the constant and relentless negative press (some which was earned).

But the people getting done for Voter fraud is so inconsequential it's ridiculous.

Funny thing is if Trump did stand for election in 2024 he would be around as old as Biden was when he was elected and a whole lot crazier.
The world despises or laughs at Trump in general, apart from Dictators which is rather telling.
Just a question, do you think germany is laughing at him regarding his comments germany was too reliant on russian energy?

Absolutely laughable business and doctors whinging about the public holiday.

The doctors could you know work or operate if they so desired on the public holiday.

It isn’t every year a monarch dies and especially one that has been on the throne for 70 years. FFS.

Business just needs to suck it up for once.
Yeah, businesses, particularly small business had it way too easy through the pandemic. How dare they complain.

Why possibly would they be reducing mandates & restrictions as most of the population get vaccinated.

it's like the circumstances post-covax are different to pre-covax...

Go ******* figure...
Thank God for those mandates and restrictions, we all may have died.

Just a question, do you think germany is laughing at him regarding his comments germany was too reliant on russian energy?
As I said he is a laughing stock.

And be sure to read the book I posted from a very credible Republican Attorney ( note: Republican) describing how Trump made the DOJ his personal law firm to make Trump crimes disappear and bring fake cases against his enemies
Damning.
You see, all this carry on and hysteria by Trump is pure projection.
He is accusing the DOJ of doing exactly what he ACTUALLY did himself.
He is no victim. He’s a sook throwing a big tantrum .
Projection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said he is a laughing stock.

And be sure to read the book I posted from a very credible Republican Attorney ( note: Republican) describing how Trump made the DOJ his personal law firm to make Trump crimes disappear and bring fake cases against his enemies
Damning.
You see, all this carry on and hysteria by Trump is pure projection.
He is accusing the DOJ of doing exactly what he ACTUALLY did himself.
He is no victim. He’s a sook throwing a big tantrum .
Projection.
A never trumper that got fired by trump has a vendetta and the left wing press run articles on it and he writes a book about it..nice work

Yeah, businesses, particularly small business had it way too easy through the pandemic. How dare they complain.

It is one day, get over it.

Well a number of businesses also significantly benefited from the pandemic, there are winners and losers everyday in life.

The problem is business come out with the same excuses.

Again, it isn’t everyday a monarch dies.

Now if we were a republic, we wouldn’t have had the day off.

It is one day, get over it.

Well a number of businesses also significantly benefited from the pandemic, there are winners and losers everyday in life.

The problem is business come out with the same excuses.

Again, it isn’t everyday a monarch dies.

Now if we were a republic, we wouldn’t have had the day off.
I'm a monarchist, but this official day of mourning is a joke. It's something you'd associate with a third world dictatorship. Our governments need to dispense with the idea that shutting down everything at the click of your fingers is an acceptable idea, even for a day.

I'm a monarchist, but this official day of mourning is a joke. It's something you'd associate with a third world dictatorship. Our governments need to dispense with the idea that shutting down everything at the click of your fingers is an acceptable idea, even for a day.

If it’s going to happen then surely fit should align with the funeral. But I guess Albo wants to be back so tye PH in Oz can feature him. Pollies care about nothing other than picking up whatever points they can. Be it a tragedy or announcement of $, it’s only ever about them cashing in on popularity points. And they’d crawl over dead nanna to get in front of the camera if there’s a rating boost on offer.

Thank God for those mandates and restrictions, we all may have died.
Another overreaction no value post I see... as no one has claimed human kind would be wiped out by covid.

Thousands more Australians would have died without these measure prior to covax.

Yet another useless post.

No one claimed covid has made it easy for business or anyone for that matter.

Government provided financial assistance, which didn't occur in many other countries... so most businesses survived even if doing it tough.

Would be great if you could actually post something meaningful for a change...

Another overreaction no value post I see... as no one has claimed human kind would be wiped out by covid.

Thousands more Australians would have died without these measure prior to covax.

How? Being vaccinated had next to no difference WRT to catching the virus or infecting others if you’re rolling asymptomatic. Which lots of vaccinated people were due to the symptom reduction benefit of being vaccinated. Daily testing for the virus on health workers much more important in stopping them from infecting others than whether they were vaccinated or not.

Or does Fonzie still believe that the virus won’t transmit through a 95% vaccinated population? I know, it’s ‘yes’ in this argument but no if asked in isolation.

In the areas where there was actually covid, some of those restrictions helped prevent covid. In Victoria:
  • Wearing masks in a car by yourself saved zero lives.
  • Wearing a mask in the open air with no-one within 200m saved no lives.
  • Kids not allowed to play on play equipment saved no lives.
  • Driving by yourself to a supermarket within 5 kms rather than 7 kms saved no lives.
  • Restrictions in LGAs with nil cases saved no lives.
There is no doubt they were over-applied by disgraceful grandstanding politicians, and caused unnecessary damage.

Last edited:

I pretty sure I read somewhere that it's in our constitution to observe a national day of mourning when a King or Queen passes.

I don't think it something the government wanted to do, but more that they were obliged to do it.

Last edited:
A never trumper that got fired by trump has a vendetta and the left wing press run articles on it and he writes a book about it..nice work
See you can’t handle the truth.

He was an Attorney, under Trump but he refused to do the CORRUPT things Trump and Barr pushed him to do, like bring frivolous and false law suits against Dem leaders in the lead up to an election to aid Trump, and that is why they got rid of him.

He was a by the book lawyer, not a Giuliani type, or a Barr type and his book has been fully vetted by the DOJ to ensure he followed all the rules. His story has been independently verified.

There is now going go be an investigation into these latst claims.
Add that to the list of hundreds of crimes of which the mobster has been accused.

Where there’s smoke there is fire.

Now you can continue to block your ears and insist Trump is an innocent person all you want.

You can continue to believe Hannity and Carlson and your Telegram mates and Truth Social and whatever else including Don Jrs drug fuelled rants and Trump’s maniacial raving all you want but you can’t change the facts.

But you don’t really want any facts.

Do you know that those Republicans who confirmed many of his wrongdoings did so under oath whereas those who continually call him innocent refuse to do so under oath, they fight and stall and project and avoid and stall again with frivolous appeals and if all that fails and they have to front a court to account they plead the fifth, hundreds of times.

Hillary answered hundreds of questions under oath for hours without pleading the fifth once.
And this leading right up to an election.

The contrast is glaring.

His Grand Master request, yet another delaying tactic and now one of the Oath Keppers is demanding a Grand Master as his delaying tactic 🤣
Nothing he does shouts innocent man.

You deny all this and just call it a witch hunt.
Trump projects onto others that what he does himself.

He was right when he said he could shoot a man down in fifth avenue and his followers would still love him.

If it stinks it stinks.
If you tell someone who you are, believe them.

He was at his golf course a couple of days ago with certain other of his posse who have been subpoenaed, most likely getting their stories right and more witness tampering.

Many are calling for there to be a review of Presidential pardons going forward as well as they have been utilised incredibly corruptly.
Watergate was bad enough, Trump’s actions, next level.
TOC.

Last edited:
See you can’t handle the truth.

He was an Attorney, under Trump but he refused to do the CORRUPT things Trump and Barr pushed him to do, like bring frivolous and false law suits against Dem leaders in the lead up to an election to aid Trump, and that is why they got rid of him.

He was a by the book lawyer, not a Giuliani type, or a Barr type and his book has been fully vetted by the DOJ to ensure he followed all the rules. His story has been independently verified.

There is now going go be wn investigation into these latst claims.
Add that to the list of humdreds of crimes of which the mobster has been accussed

Where there’s smoke there is fire.

Now you can continue to block your ears and insist Trump is an inmocent person all you want.

You can continue to believe Hannity and Carlson and your Telegram mates and Truth Social and hatever else including Don Jrs drug fuelled rants and Trump’s maniacial raving all you want but you can’t change the facts.

But you don’t really want any facts.

Do you know that those Republicans who confirmed many of his wrongdoings did so under oath whereas those who continually call him innocent refuse to do so under oath, they fight and stall and project and avoid and stall again with frivolous appeals and if all that fails and they have to front a court to account they plead the fifth, hundreds of times.

Hillary answered hundreds of questions under oath for hours without pleading the fifth once.
And this leading right up to am election.

The contrast is glaring.

His Grand Master request , yet another delaying tactic and now one of the Oath Keppers is demanding a Grand Master as his delaying tactic 🤣
Nothing he does shouts innocent man.

You deny all this and just call it a witch hunt.
Trump projects onto others that wat he does himself.

He was right when he said he could shoot a man down in fifth avenue and his followers would still love him.

If it stinks it stinks.
If you tell someone who you are, believe them.

He was at his golf course a couple of days ago with certain other of his posse who have been subpoenaed , most likely getting their stories right and more witness tampering.

Many are calling for there to ne a review of Presidential pardons going forward as well as they have been utilised incredibly corruptly.
Watergate was bad enough, Trump’s actions, next level.
TOC.
Where there is smoke there is fire...my god, you crazies have been saying that since the guy first sat at the oval office and the whole lot has either been lies and fabrication to try and frame him or of so little consequence it ends up a nothing burger.

I know you are wishing bad stuff on him..I mean we are coming up 2 years since he was president and the other guy has totally wrecked the country since but don't talk about him..focus on a guy that hasn't been around in charge for nearly 2 years. You guys have literally got nothing else and there are no good news stories you are able to peddle about the current dementia riddled wrecker and even the veneer of a media protection racket around the BIG GUY has slipped with even CNN criticizing his inflation disaster

Hopefully this isn't too infantile and extreme, but some more good news on the transition to renewables

RenewEconomy: NSW lays out rules for first stage of $34 billion switch from coal to green energy.

You would hope and expect with more investment in the space the R&D will continue to drive innovation. Hopefully Aussie owned innovation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back