FTA-TV The almighty, all conquering Sunday Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be happy for the SFS to just have four panelists next year (TJ, Browny, Llordo and Damo).

I don’t think Isaac Smith or Stevie J are strong enough to be permanent replacements.

I’d be happy for the SFS to just have four panelists next year (TJ, Browny, Llordo and Damo).

I don’t think Isaac Smith or Stevie J are strong enough to be permanent replacements.
Stevie J is great on radio , very good analysist and explains things in a way that's easy to understand .

If he doesn't mind the camera he will be a very good addition .

Wouldn't be opposed to Isaac Smith being a permanent panellist.

Remember when they had Goddard on for a week? Awful.

Given the panel has been the same (albeit Billy left a few years ago) for quite a few years now, I wouldn't be surprised if there's an overhaul of sorts.

Wouldn't rule out Llordo leaving and just staying on Footy Classified. He has had a few Sundays off to watch his kids play sport etc. so who knows, he might be ready to move on.

Could TJ be moved on so Nathan Brown can get the hosting role he's desired for so long?

If I had to take a guess, I'd say the only ones who are a guarantee to return are Damo and Nathan.

I'd say they can get by with Chompers, Browny, Llordo and Damo and that's it. Isaac Smith will need to get off the fence and have an opinion if he's going to be a weekly panellist. Steve Johnson could do OK.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The almighty, all conquering Sunday Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back