The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

We aren't winning out so you basically have a game that you can drop. I think we will go 4-1 with the loss coming against the orange team in Sydney. Realistically we will probably drop 2 since we aren't consistent at all.

The Lions and Freo are only teams 2 and 3 in that scenario.

Have you had a look at the ladder predictor? I did one last night where we dropped both Port and Hawthorn and we still finished 4th. Realistically I think we pick up 1, if not both of those games. But it's still easily possible.

Yep and the Giants are getting going too which is why I said the form those are already in poses a risk and a few others could get going too. I don't think the Hawks are out of the Top 4 conversation either crazily enough, and then there's the Dogs too.

Yep and the Giants are getting going too which is why I said the form those are already in poses a risk and a few others could get going too. I don't think the Hawks are out of the Top 4 conversation either crazily enough, and then there's the Dogs too.
Easy to say but again, do the predictor. Quickly shows you that while the form is really good, they're just coming from a long way back.

The Giants are still a question mark for me. Their best is awesome. Saturday's result flattered them though.

Easy to say but again, do the predictor. Quickly shows you that while the form is really good, they're just coming from a long way back.

The Giants are still a question mark for me. Their best is awesome. Saturday's result flattered them though.

Just did one, have it coming down to % between you and Cats for 4th, although that's with you dropping games to Hawks and Port. Win one of those and you're fine. I also had Giants losing to Freo at home, if they instead win that you'd drop out.

still think sydney but the pack if catching up a bit. injury luck is gonna be massive this year. i really like freo too. they have a really good midfield and for the first time since big clive seem to have a forward worth kicking to in treacy.

Just did one, have it coming down to % between you and Cats for 4th, although that's with you dropping games to Hawks and Port. Win one of those and you're fine. I also had Giants losing to Freo at home, if they instead win that you'd drop out.
Yep, that's exactly how mine looked if we dropped both.

Got blinkers on for Port players haha

I will say (I already can’t wait for SM to tell me he told me so 🤦🏼‍♂️😂), he’s grown on me this year Kane. I think he’s become less shock jock and more articulate. While still keeping his ability to take the piss.

Retirement season has begun.

Sam Reid pulling the pin, effective immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions, Swans, Baggers etc. You might want to get a move on. If they're after 2 experienced KPD's it sounds like they believe they're getting close to premiership contenders. And they know how to win flags, consistently.

Lions, Swans, Baggers etc. You might want to get a move on. If they're after 2 experienced KPD's it sounds like they believe they're getting close to premiership contenders. And they know how to win flags, consistently.

Leigh Montagna's comments looking more hilarious with every passing day.

I just find it interesting with Kane that he mentions the Allir case where Port were fined $100k and yet at the time Kane defended the club

I think he's defending the club's actions based on the structures of the AFL but having a go at the AFL for the way they handle concussions. For instance did he have a go at the Blues medical staff? (I can't read the article)

I think he's defending the club's actions based on the structures of the AFL but having a go at the AFL for the way they handle concussions. For instance did he have a go at the Blues medical staff? (I can't read the article)

Unless you have me on ignore, I posted a link 9 minutes before your post

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back