The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a bipartisan bill for a start, with provisions for foreign and domestic spending pretty clearly defined.

Funding for Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan was provided a month or so later in three separate Republican initiated bills.
A bipartisan bill that was blocked in the Senate and would never succeed.

A bipartisan bill that was blocked in the Senate and would never succeed.
I guess we'll see if Harris gets in. I suspect it will get enough support in the Senate and the house if Trump is out of the picture.

And it does back up my original point that the wall was only a small part of a pretty wide ranging package. And not something that Harris is explicitly in favour of.

What?!! It’s virtually saying women can’t think for themselves. Cannot believe you’re serious.
The bloke creeps me out when he starts talking about women.

LOL at this too. "The gender stuff and the critical race stuff that continues to infect our institutions".

I bet he would have hated the suffragettes.

I guess we'll see if Harris gets in. I suspect it will get enough support in the Senate and the house if Trump is out of the picture.

And it does back up my original point that the wall was only a small part of a pretty wide ranging package. And not something that Harris is explicitly in favour of.
She's in favour of genocide, forever wars and colonialism too. Yes I know the Democrats tried to include murder funds in an immigration Bill. Harris is talking about building the wall and showing Trumps wall in her campaign ads. Maybe she's lying about that too.

She's in favour of genocide, forever wars and colonialism too. Yes I know the Democrats tried to include murder funds in an immigration Bill. Harris is talking about building the wall and showing Trumps wall in her campaign ads. Maybe she's lying about that too.

You've lost the plot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone get tickets to Oasis? I’m off to Wembley 🙂
Jumped online at 7:30, it ticked over at 8 to the queue (Dublin) and it was 300k for 160k tickets. No chance lance. Apparently there were 800k people in the queue. The issue is it opened an hour before the UK so there were heaps of those w***ers trying to buy tickets for Dublin. Apparently 45% of the ACDC tickets sold last year were to the UK. Ticketmaster are absolute campaigners.

Having seen Bojan's previous Tory backing comments, it's hardly unsurprising that he's pro Republican. I believe he works in the banking world or something like that so again, hardly surprising.
I'm not surprised he's a republican, I am surprised that he refuses to own it.

Having seen Bojan's previous Tory backing comments, it's hardly unsurprising that he's pro Republican. I believe he works in the banking world or something like that so again, hardly surprising.
I have voted Tory in the past as a fiscal conservative but not in the last election. I've explained my political beliefs. Anti war, small government, anti censorship, fiscal conservative.

I found political beliefs to be pretty evenly spread between the right, the left, and those that wouldn't discuss it in finance.

I'm not surprised he's a republican, I am surprised that he refuses to own it.
I don't have a party to vote for in the UK and can't vote in the US.

What part of anti war don't you understand? That is a red line for me.

Jumped online at 7:30, it ticked over at 8 to the queue (Dublin) and it was 300k for 160k tickets. No chance lance. Apparently there were 800k people in the queue. The issue is it opened an hour before the UK so there were heaps of those w***ers trying to buy tickets for Dublin. Apparently 45% of the ACDC tickets sold last year were to the UK. Ticketmaster are absolute campaigners.

I wouldn’t pay £50 to watch Oasis, let alone £300,000. 😳

Labor and Tories are two cheeks of the same arse in the UK.

As silly as they can be, the Monster Raving Looney Party and probably the Greens are the only ones that are honest about who they are and what they stand for.

I don't have a party to vote for in the UK and can't vote in the US.

What part of anti war don't you understand? That is a red line for me.
Yet you prefer the Republican party and the Tories, both of who have many war hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back