The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of clutch moments. Only disliked Shuey's given he conned a free to win a final.

i liked it

man just watching it i cant believe it's been 12 years since campaigner and hawkins. time really does fly.

Last edited:
Interesting they felt the need to do this on the back of the reporting last night.

Also interesting there are no quote from the man himself. You’d think they want some generic “I’m committed to the club and looking forward to next season” gumph to help put out the fire.

Maybe a video of Trac holding today’s newspaper professing his love from the club?

This one hurts.

Led the club out of an extremely rough period. Excellent at his prime which was shortened by injury and has been selfless over the last couple of years. I think the most important thing though is what a genuinely excellent person Hepp is.

One of those who deserved to see more success than the club could give, but would never complain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1723597337417.png

Primed for a tilt at the finals series. 😂

Oliver will be off I think. That'll be CP's doing at a guess.

I'd be surprised if 'too' many more were traded. Can see a few retirements/delistings.

Hard to say they've performed to their capabilities post premiership.

Dees confirmed Oliver is done for the year.

Nobody needs or wants Kane's thoughts on anything.

Is that because he called Port supporters entitled for booing Ken right before he went on a run that's seen them surge to second? Yeah really came out of that one looking like an idiot.

Is that because he called Port supporters entitled for booing Ken right before he went on a run that's seen them surge to second? Yeah really came out of that one looking like an idiot.
Yeh, like last year when we went on a 13 game win streak, re-signed him and then lost in the finals in straights.

Nobody needs or wants Kane's thoughts on anything.
His brother was always the big mouth when they were playing, now he's become the big mouth. Heard they were like that at school too.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back