The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it amusing the only ones defending Kenny is those that don't have to endure his failures year in and year out as a supporter.

Why is any coach employed in their position? To ultimately win a premiership, no? He's been given more loyalty and leniency than pretty much any coach in history.

I've got nothing against Port/Ken, I'd be quite happy to see them win this year. If you can't figure out why Port supporters are pissed off with Ken/the club though, I don't know what to tell you.
That isn't my issue. Criticism of finals failure is a path I'm familiar with. It's the abuse, disrespect and in some cases the want to lose (to either oust him or what's the point we'll fail in finals anyway) that's the part that's beyond the pail.

View attachment 2080293

Rough. At least two debutants and 4 forwards out.
Genuinely think the Eagles should be ashamed if they lose this.
Never seen anything like it. Lemmey/Wilson/Moir and Akuei are nowhere near AFL level at the moment.

Literally pulling whatever listed players we've got left in the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen anything like it. Lemmey/Wilson/Moir and Akuei are nowhere near AFL level at the moment.

Literally pulling whatever listed players we've got left in the VFL.

I guess we are lucky that we are playing West Coast and not someone like Sydney or Brisbane. So what could have been a 16 goal loss if we were playing against the wrong opponent might only be a 6 goal loss against the right opponent, who we are playing tomorrow. :p

It has taken a half of football from Reidy to show up our match committee for the mugs they are. Us fans have been screaming for him to play when Darcy has been out or not 100% fit the last few weeks and he is showing why. If they listened to the fans we would have at least another 2 wins on the board.

Awesome.

Now we get to beat St Kilda next week to put us into the 8, only to have our hearts broken in similar 2022 fashion with Freo kicking the sealer against Port with 30 seconds to go of the home and away season to eliminate us.

I don't watch as many non-Freo games as I used to but I don't think there would have been a worse performance by any player in the comp this season than what Banfield gave today. I don't think I am out of line to suggest he is the sole reason we lost. Absolutely pathetic.

Will Brodie needs to play, we just lack more in the midfield. Not sure how Walker and Wagner get games either. Hopefully this is finally the end of JL.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back