The Association Football Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A sad end but the right call. He was ducking into them the last few times he was hit.

He was well spoken based on the couple of BBL games I heard him commentate

Correct decision made, his health and long term well being had to be prioritised. His technique unfortunately was dangerously deficient, and it’s just not worth the risk anymore.

A sad end but the right call. He was ducking into them the last few times he was hit.

He was well spoken based on the couple of BBL games I heard him commentate
Not to mention there were times he actually wasn't concussed, it was his body showing signs of stress/trauma from previous incidents.

It's a shame, looked a real talent. Never come across a batsman before that quite literally could keep his head out of the way...

Art Vandelay_ , eth-dog , any young bats who are showing promise who will break in to the test team over the next few years? Bit worried we will go through another post golden generation downturn...
We're still in a post golden generation down turn in terms of opening bats. Ever since JL and Hayden retired.

We're still in a post golden generation down turn in terms of opening bats. Ever since JL and Hayden retired.
Bit harsh on Warner. I don’t have him in the same league but he was serviceable at the very least.

Screenshot-2024-09-10-111309.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They got thumped by Sri Lanka. Not a worrying result but a bit surprising how straightforward it ended up becoming.
Bazball morons. Players like Harry Brook and Ben Duckett don't belong in test cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Association Football Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back