Off-topic The bay no limits on season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Love your family and most importantly tell them too if they're still alive because you don't get any second chances visiting them at their gravesite just like I did today. Happy father's day to everyone tomorrow.

View attachment 2097709

That’s sad. I wish you all the best on Father’s Day. At least it’s not like a Collingwood Father’s Day which are held at the local oval in a group setting since no one is really sure who’s is who.

I am up in my cozy attic watching the incredible winds blow the trees around. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like if I saw a creepy man in the backyard walking toward the house then he stops and slowly looks up at the window. But tonight I watched Twisters so I'm imaging seeing a tornado in the distance coming toward the house :eekv1:

I am up in my cozy attic watching the incredible winds blow the trees around. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like if I saw a creepy man in the backyard walking toward the house then he stops and slowly looks up at the window. But tonight I watched Twisters so I'm imaging seeing a tornado in the distance coming toward the house :eekv1:
wait what was I talking about last night? :embarrassedv1:
200w.gif

How very unchristian like :(
Before I did it I checked my holy bible that I keep by my bed which has many great verses, but I couldn't find any part where Jesus said its not okay to do that.

Before I did it I checked my holy bible that I keep by my bed which has many great verses, but I couldn't find any part where Jesus said its not okay to do that.
Lies make the baby Jesus cry :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The bay no limits on season discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back