Entertainment & Music The best things to take to a festival

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to my post in this thread?

Can't have been removed because I mentioned dildo surely since almost every other post has mentioned it. Maybe it was because I mentioned bongo drums.
Reported, Enjoy your Ban.

Anyways

E's

For hiding alcohol
sombrero.jpg

Have it fairly loose fitting, tape 2-3 half bottles of vodka plus your dildo in the top part.

The trick is to look like the type of loser who will bring novelty prop in, What my friend does is put the half bottle of smirnoff directly infront of hi junk so no security will pat it down, however this does not guarentee you free piss by any stretch with this method

OK, last year at falls when we got checked we had a premo hiding spot for the grog,

Anyway someone left the bag of limes we were gonna mix with this grog right on top of the luggage.... inspection dude opens back door Bag full of loose limes falls on him directly...... oh shit lol

To bad he checked the esky and found nothing and to inspect further would have been a real shit storm for him, literally had zero rear vision in a Jackaroo... good hour job if he wanted it...

We obviously had grog and he knew it, unlucky for him

I like how you included a picture, just incase anyone didn't know what salt and pepper shakers were

I think the suggestion was that you couldn't use just any shakers...

Might I suggest one of these:

bananaguard.JPG

For keeping your bananas in, obviously.

Mate of mine made a wooden box that fit perfectly in his boot, which he filled with food and drink, non alcoholic. He then proceeded to fill the bottom of this box with two cartons of beer cans, and 4-5 bottles of spirits, cut out a false bottom to cover it all. He then put the aforementioned food, drink and phalli in. Used this method 3 years running, even with the thorough search, never caught!

-Lots of decoys to trick the inspectors and piss them off. ie. a keg filled with apple juice
- Inject vodka into fruit
- tape flasks to the inside of things like guitars and cereal boxes
- fill empty cologne bottles with absinthe

Remove this Banner Ad

Entertainment & Music The best things to take to a festival

Remove this Banner Ad

Back