The BF Trade Rumors Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be related to him. The Pies don't need someone that can't hit a target, and way to often for an AFL footballer. Suppose you used to like Guy Richards too?

5 posts in your BigFooty career, all in this thread, all bagging Rhys Shaw. Did he cut your grass or something?

What makes you think that? I don't think he could get a kick in the local U9's. Maybe he'll get one kick, but you won't know where it will go, or he might just fumble it b4 his boot gets anywhere near it.

Can't get a kick in the under 9's yet he averages in the 20's at AFL level.

So by your theory; Local Under 9's >>>> AFL

What makes you think that? I don't think he could get a kick in the local U9's. Maybe he'll get one kick, but you won't know where it will go, or he might just fumble it b4 his boot gets anywhere near it.
fail.

He might not be the best disposer of the ball, but getting it has never been a problem for him.

Worst kind of Pie fan, if that is indeed what you are.

Reporting on Channel 9 this morning that Hawthorn have been unable to budge ROK on his wage demand and are getting cold feet.

Sounds like that one is done to me.

From what I've heard there is a rumour going around that Collingwood and Sydney are going to do a deal.

O'Keefe and Sydney 1st round pick to Collingwood
Didak, R Shaw and Collingwood 2nd round pick to Sydney

From what I've heard there is a rumour going around that Collingwood and Sydney are going to do a deal.

Sounds OK but no chance.

Facts Again!

- Didak is NOT going to be traded. Being stated several times
- Clubs are not going to pay anything for R Shaw, Johnson etc.. They have NO trade value!

- Im pretty sure Hawks have offered 1st rounder and a player (unknown)...that would be much better for Sydney. They will have 2 first rounders, and a premiership palyer!

fail.

He might not be the best disposer of the ball, but getting it has never been a problem for him.

Worst kind of Pie fan, if that is indeed what you are.
Yes i am a pie fan. A BIG ONE TOO. He gets possies because nobody goes near him. He can't use the ball so they let him get it. He's no threat to th opposition team. I just think he is a waste of a good young kid on our list. He's had way too many chances.

He gets possies because nobody goes near him. He can't use the ball so they let him get it. I just think he is a waste of a good young kid on our list.

Agreed, there is no point having a clearance 'King' if everytime they clear it it goes to the opposition....I think a much more sensible stat would be effective clearance, Sam Mitchell and Simon Black are the AFL clearance 'Kings'!

They are not lightning quick, BUT their disposal is effective.

Pies...Don't get Harris, O'bree can do his job for a couple of years until we can blood a youngster to take over!

And you joined BF to post this?
Ulterior motives much? Maybe trying to 'justify' stupid comments somewhere else? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another one has come out this morning:

Carlton are prepared to offer North Ryan Houlihan, Setanta O'Hailpin and pick 40 for Harris

North are tossing the idea around, and will be coming back to Carlton with a reponse by 10:30 tomorrow morning

If so...worst trade. Was only a pick 9 2 years ago. I think this will remain rumour.

Good young kid Armitage. Wish we had taken him at pick 8 that year.
Agree. Armitage will be a gun midfielder for the saints in the coming years. I've got a trade for ya. R.Shaw for Armitage ;) lol

Carlton are prepared to offer North Ryan Houlihan, Setanta O'Hailpin and pick 40 for Harris

North are tossing the idea around, and will be coming back to Carlton with a reponse by 10:30 tomorrow morning

you would think north dont have the time nor money to waste on 2 guys who would just take up list positions

Presumably they're planning on spending that time coming up with a witty response.

Wouldn't take more than 24 hours just to say 'No'.

I keep hearing the name Brad Green linked with Collingwood.

On Nick's, it was said that we are simply waiting for him to say Yes.

Cant understand why we'd look at him when there are inside mids on the table like Harris or Thomson (now already traded)

But, i suppose we need someone with skills across half back....so this could be an option we havent considered.

SEN Update:

Basically just said that Warnock and Carlton have basically stalled. The deal is going no where.

Dockers will not accept a 2nd round pick....Blues will not even go close to considering pick 6. The deal needs to be somewhere in between.

Brad Green is the one where action is happening. We are definitely in the hunt.

O'Keefe talks are going no where. Clarkson is in Sydney and hasnt even met with O'Keefe, but should do soon. Hawks simply cannot afford the asking price...will not fit in their cap....but they have the right offer.

Sydney recruiting staff are locked away in meetings.

No word on Farren Ray or Harris. No action with Seaby either.

Just waiting on signatures on the Thomson deal. Will go to Richmond for pick 42. Richmond are very confident the deal has been done, they are just sorting out minor details.

Very quiet 3rd day...you would've thought a few deals would atleast be shaping up by now...but most deals have hit roadblocks.

SEN Update:

Basically just said that Warnock and Carlton have basically stalled. The deal is going no where.

Dockers will not accept a 2nd round pick....Blues will not even go close to considering pick 6. The deal needs to be somewhere in between.

Brad Green is the one where action is happening. We are definitely in the hunt.

O'Keefe talks are going no where. Clarkson is in Sydney and hasnt even met with O'Keefe, but should do soon. Hawks simply cannot afford the asking price...will not fit in their cap....but they have the right offer.

Sydney recruiting staff are locked away in meetings.

No word on Farren Ray or Harris. No action with Seaby either.

Just waiting on signatures on the Thomson deal. Will go to Richmond for pick 42. Richmond are very confident the deal has been done, they are just sorting out minor details.

Very quiet 3rd day...you would've thought a few deals would atleast be shaping up by now...but most deals have hit roadblocks.

Very happy with this... Hopefully we can trade back into the second or third round. :thumbsu:

Any updates on the Prismall deal?

Is he set to go to essendon?

mate the guys who are there reporting reckon its just so quiet.

SEN were forced to move onto different topics because there was simply no news to talk about. Perhaps a lot has been settled and they are just waiting for final day to make their moves.

mate the guys who are there reporting reckon its just so quiet.

SEN were forced to move onto different topics because there was simply no news to talk about. Perhaps a lot has been settled and they are just waiting for final day to make their moves.

I dont like when clubs rely on last minute deals.

Id love to get it over with so i know were safe.
Any news on the prismall deal would be fantastic.

Also i have a question, is there set hours between days where clubs trade and have discussions? or can a deal be made at like 7pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back