The Big Footy Liverpool Army Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun Wright-Phillips has made 88 runs & dribbles

is that like run and carries in afl? (a stat that perplexes me) :confused:

or is it a combination of say runs off the ball, and also dribbles? Also what does dribbles mean - is it when the player runs with the ball and taps it with feet more than once?

is that like run and carries in afl? (a stat that perplexes me) :confused:

or is it a combination of say runs off the ball, and also dribbles? Also what does dribbles mean - is it when the player runs with the ball and taps it with feet more than once?

Basically it means when Shaun Wright Phillips gets the ball, runs at a defender and loses the ball :cool:

Nemeth scored for the reserves midweek :thumbsu:
Ayala was sent off. We lost 2-1 to Bolton :thumbsdown:
[youtube]5DE2dMSLsSA[/youtube]

Who will partner Carra tonight? Will it be Agger or Sami? I'm going for Danny.

My lineup: 4-4-2
Reina
Arbeloa Carra Agger Insua
Kuyt Alonso Gerrard Riera
Babel Keane

Diego Mascherano Hyypia Dossena Ngog Bennynoon Lucas

Great to see Nemeth back from injury. The reserves really fell in a big hole when he wasn't playing (and scoring) for them.

But he's back now and he immediately scores, great to see, I want him to get a chance in the first team before the season is out.

My boy Lauri Dalla Valle has been training with the Finnish senior team, and they have planned to call him up for a camp/games in Japan.

That's really, really impressive progression at his age. But it's no surprise. I think he's incredible.

Official team v Hull:

The Liverpool team in full: Reina, Dossena, Hyypia, Carragher, Arbeloa, Riera, Alonso, Mascherano, Benayoun, Gerrard, Kuyt.
Subs: Cavalieri, Agger, Keane, Babel, Lucas, Ngog, El Zhar.

Looks like Kuyt is again being asked to be the loan striker. Can't say he thrived on it against Blackburn. We'll see.

Benny deserves to hold his spot after last week's effort. Babel hasn't done enough to tip him or Riera out of the wide spots.

Keane sits on the pine again, as does Agger. Hmm, the latter seems to be out of favour a bit lately.

Insua must be suffering burnout. He played mid week as well didnt he?

Getting the feeling Agger is out in Jan :(
No Dossena played. Very puzzling I thought Insua played well last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mendy will burn Dossena every time down their right. Not saying Insua would have done any better. They're prepared to attack and that will leave space open for us. We have to be clinical with our chances.

What a great game. I love Hull. Play football

What the hell was with the 4.5 minutes of extra time? The ref just liked what he saw... We've definately had the better of the refereeing decisions

This game is crying out for Robbie Keane. These are the games he is suited to - when they are open and he can make his runs. Keane makes better runs than anybody in a Liverpool jersey, with this much space I honestly think he would flourish. Would love to see him come on as early as half time

Get rid of Doss. He got skinned by Mendy in that half.

Stevie :thumbsu:

I also would love to see Robbie, or Babel. I think he would like a bit of space.

H-T 2-2.

This is one crazy, crazy game.

We go 0-2 down but by the end of the half should be 4 or 5-2 up.

Super Stevie hauls us back into it. Who else?

As has been siad before, Kuyt has the first touch of a rapist. THat cross from Dossena that went straight through his legs was a terrible effort as well.

Ah yes, Dossena. Simply should never wear the red shirt again. Not in this life or any future life.

Pepe Reina is having a few 'adventures'. He's already given me 2 or 3 heart murmers. No more please.

I need to catch my breath. Phew!

Wot a feckin alf! Steven Fooking Gerrard wot can u say about the lad!
Bout time we saw an open flamboyant game! Gotta say well done to Phil Brown, comin to play, and even at it when they were 2-0 up! Feel we will win, 'specially if game stays open, hope Brown doen't settle for his point now & close down.
Agree with the game crying out for Keane, sort of game you can see him scoring in.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back