Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a roller coaster of a game

At 2-0 we we're ****ed

Suddenly 2-2 and we're back in it and dominating the game

After that we couldn't find that elusive third to win it

What is it with Anfield this year? 4 draws there now

Rafa just aint proactive enough for mine. Can't believe he brought on Lucas. Keane should have been brought on before the 60th minute. Against some teams a draw is as good as a loss. You don't get shit for coming second, we need to win the freaking title. He has to go all out EVERY game to get the win

You know these home draws will come back to haunt us later in the year. On the game itself, we were not predatory enough in front of goal, besides Gerrard. Kuyt was back to his donkeyish ways and Benayoun was pretty poor except for his assist, he kept running over the top of the ball! Can't believe El Zhar and Lucas came on instead of Keane, surely he's gone in January. Same deal with Agger.

Dossena is totally useless but gets a game. The guy can barely keep his feet and to be honest the only times he does keep his feet he looks like they are stuck in concrete. - Rafa shows plenty of faith in him.....yet he seems to have lost faith in Keane. That game had keane stamped all over it for mine.

Should have won that game 5 or 6 -2. Goalie made some great saves and they can thank the woodwork as well.

Very frustrating - You could have seen Torres scoring a hat trick in that game :(

jlc

You know these home draws will come back to haunt us later in the year. On the game itself, we were not predatory enough in front of goal, besides Gerrard. Kuyt was back to his donkeyish ways and Benayoun was pretty poor except for his assist, he kept running over the top of the ball! Can't believe El Zhar and Lucas came on instead of Keane, surely he's gone in January. Same deal with Agger.

Whats the bet we beat Arsenal and Man u away - to go with the chelsea away win yet lose the title......that would be totally f-ucked.

jlc

After that crazy 1st half, that 2nd half was back to the depressing groundhog day scenario from Fulham and West Ham.

ie. Bags of posession but absolutely no cutting edge, bar Hyppia's header off the post.

Substitutions were too little and far too late. Giving Babel just 10 minutes was ridiculous.

Playing Kuyt at CF in the last two games seems to have completely ruined his good early season form. Absolutely no composure in the penalty box. Stubborn of Rafa to not bring Keane on for even 25-30 mins.

We won't be top after tomorrow and we don't deserve to be.

I seriously don't think Keane should be benched like that, yes he hasn't been playing good, but I don't think he that shit be dropped. Kuyt had been crap for long periods last season but Rafa never dropped him. Why can't Keane or any other players get the same treatment as Kuyt?

In fact Kuyt as a lone striker has been worst than Keane IMO.

Well, well, well... what an interesting match.

Kuyt had a shocker, NEZ was woeful, Dossena had a shocker defensively... Cant believe we went 2 down, then to come back to 2-2 and then not to score a third despite dominating the match... I don't know what to say...

NEZ for Bennynoon (despite playing well), Babel for Riera (despite playing well), then Lucas for Mascherano... (dunno what the deal was with that)... strange substitutions, we had Ngog and Keane on the bench unused, Kuyt was horrible up front on his own... why not swap it, give him a partner up there, swap him with Keane or Ngog straight up, take Mascherano off and bring Babel on, play Babel up front with Keane and leave Riera wide left...

A shit second half...

Benitez baffles once again.

A stubborn, petty man. That will bring on Lucas just to make a point. As he did.

El Zhar??

He should be playing for Tranmere. That's his level. Not coming on chasing a winner for Liverpool Football Club. Too much crap about the place. Not enough quality.

Rafa mate, Kuyt is a donkey. Sure, he works well when Torres is playing and he gets moved out of the spot light, but FFS he cant lead the line. 20 million pound bench warmer ffs. BRING HIM ON. IT WAS HIS GAME. Even Ngog would have been better. Also Doss, get ****ed, and piss of. Dont let the door hit you on the arse.

Frustrating to say the lease

Babel for 10 minutes... No Keane or Ngog at all... (despite being forwards when we needed goals)... Babel and Ngog would have been full of confidence from the PSV game and Keane played the full 90 then and played well... I don't understand what Rafa is doing with his subs... at that stage of the match I'd rather bring Pennant on the right, he looks to get the ball in the box at all stage (we had Sami pushed up as a centre forward), NEZ tries to run, dribble, step-over, cut in, cut out and confuses himself...

Very disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back