You know what else is brilliant?

1st: Liverpool
2nd: Chelsea
3rd: United

You know what else is brilliant to go with the other bit of brilliance

Chelsea 0 - 1 Liverpool

And to top it all off

Liverpool 2 - 1 United

I asked a similar question when we beat Chelsea and Man U... When was the last time we beat all 3 in a season? And even more specifically anyone know when the last time was that we had defeated all 3 before Christmas?

The reserves drew 0-0 with Hull. (Who are sitting last in the reserves league table)

Bouzanis, Insua, San Jose, Kelly, Darby, Plessis, Pacheco, Spearing, Nemeth (Simon 66), Bruna, Weijl (Brouwer 73). Unused; Hanses, Ayala, Huth

Bouzanis was named LFC.tv MOTM and on a side note, we are third from bottom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to Liverpool supporters. I expected a 3 page rant on how Benitez' kidney stones were better than Scolari's.

Well controlled, after the Agger/Skrtl best ever debacle some common sense prevails.

hyypias lack of pace will get exposed - agger for sure.

on skysports it seems like keane will get moved on -

what do we spend our 15-20 million on?

jlc

Credit to Liverpool supporters. I expected a 3 page rant on how Benitez' kidney stones were better than Scolari's.

Well controlled, after the Agger/Skrtl best ever debacle some common sense prevails.

Though to be fair I have heard them talk about how Rafa's stone was an absolute stunner, and Chelsea's stone's were very dour and that there record with kidney stones in the past is far more glorious then that of Chelsea's...

Though to be fair I have heard them talk about how Rafa's stone was an absolute stunner, and Chelsea's stone's were very dour and that there record with kidney stones in the past is far more glorious then that of Chelsea's...

Exactly right! We were peaking with Kidney Stone-itis back when Chelsea didn't even know where it's Kidney was located :D

hyypias lack of pace will get exposed - agger for sure.

on skysports it seems like keane will get moved on -

what do we spend our 15-20 million on?

jlc

15-20m?

It'll most likely be a small sum of cash and a player swap if we were to let Robbie leave.

Gareth Bale and 5m will do me :D

I don't mind Lennon. Read an article today saying there's talk of Pennant+7million odd for Lennon as Rafa thinks that even if Lennon doesn't work out, he could still sell him for 7 million.

Would love to get rid of Pennant. Would be really funny to see a team like Spurs take him

I read an article in one of the UK papers this week that apparently we've only paid Spurs 5m of the original transfer fee for Keane. That might make any negotiations to sell a bit easier.

I still think it's a huge call to offload a player after just a few months, particularly an expensive one. Unless of course they're rotund Italian LB's who've eaten too much lasagne.

Don't get me wrong, right now I'm really hating R.Keane and a part of me says let Spurs keep the 5m just so we can be rid of the spud and his petulance that goes with it.

But thinking about coolly, if we do dump him, we're going to need a replacement striker, and how many quality candidates are going to be available in the January window? Not too many I'd bet, particularly ones that aren't already cup-tied.

So keep Robbie...for now. Hope like christ that his form improves between now and the end of the season and if not, then by all means go ahead and turf his ass out in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back