Game Day The Big One. Hawthorn V West Coast Eagles Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Will throw my feedback in. Thought the WC Supporters were all class. Fantastic stuff guys. On the day, I was very worried about NicNat (Not helped by him getting the opening bounce) but was quite surprised that he just didn't seem to be in the ruck much for that first quarter and a bit. Even having him as 3rd man up would have slaughtered us. My thoughts at the time were that he might be being rested a bit for when we'd inevitably sub Hale and he'd be able to flog whoever went relief ruck. By the time that happened, a bit too late though. Thought "The Web" really didn't work. Did you no favours at all. GF's are hard contested matches, need a gameplan that can cope with that. Unfortunately, too many players took the responsibility to score when there were better options. They'll learn from that. Darling I thought was pretty decent, just couldn't get the support. Much respect to the Eagles for getting to the GF and I'd expect them to be pushing top4 again next year.

Interesting to note that no tenant club at the G actually gets to train there (due to the heavy game load each week). In terms of setting up strategies/Zones etc that are usefull in September, this is really important.

Hawthorn had the foresight 5-7 years ago to re-make the boundaries at waverly the exact dimensions of the G (those oldies will remember how huge VFL park was..) in anticipation of exactly that. I believe Collingwood have done similar at their place.

The new HFC training base at Dingey is mooted to have two training fields, One MCG Dimension and another Telstra Dome (Docklands) for prepping set plays.
Eagle's new training facility will have a oval same dimensions as the MCG 2018 can't roll on quick enough

What a shit bump :'(:'(
119970.jpg

Just trying to get you campaigners fired up for the sweet, sweet revenge we're going to exact tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to get all angry and quote full metal jacket but the internet is a soft place these days and me calling people nasty names is no longer acceptable!

Whoever bumped this thread must be from texas. Only 2 things come from texas, steers and queers and i don't see the mother****er who bumped this thread chewin no grass! Get your shit in order private or i'm going to unscrew your head and take a shit down your neck!

Gee how sensitive are you pansies.

It's time to ****ing hunt

Was going to get all angry and quote full metal jacket but the internet is a soft place these days and me calling people nasty names is no longer acceptable!

Whoever bumped this thread must be from texas. Only 2 things come from texas, steers and queers and i don't see the mothergoose who bumped this thread chewin no grass! Get your shit in order private or i'm going to unscrew your head and take a shit down your neck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Big One. Hawthorn V West Coast Eagles Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back