The BigFooty Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rota, the perfect analogy for this has just occured to me.

You were the guy that somehow landed a girlfriend way hotter than you should have. Things were good for a while, but for some unknown reason you decided you wanted to share your girlfriend with one of your mates.

Needless to say, this went poorly.

She moved on, to better guys, while you begged her to take you back, then after that failed, you threatened to harm her and then you tried to prove how you were better than her by showing off any way possible.

The problem was - or is in this case - is that the hot ex girlfriend stopped caring, and as each new incident took place, she lost all the respect that she had for you in hooking up with you in the first place.

So that is where you are now. The question you face is this: do you grow up and move on, or do you fight a losing cause and have BF lose respect for you as well.

It shouldnt be a tough decision for you.

Now here is my anology on it.

A group of nerds decide they will create a secret organisation on a computer game. lets say the game is world of warcraft and one person lets a character who is not meant to see anything of the organisation, see it. The members are so upset by this that they kick him out and tell him to not return to the secret forest ever again.

How sad is it that you actually kicked out a member becuase they let someone see your top secret website, i would never join EDT again and were teased by fellow friends who play dreamteam that i had become a nerd because of the actions you guys made.

Well you can say im the guy who hooks up with girls and you can be the computer nerd who cries if somebody does something bad.

A group of nerds decide they will create a secret organisation on a computer game. lets say the game is world of warcraft and one person lets a character who is not meant to see anything of the organisation, see it. The members are so upset by this that they kick him out and tell him to not return to the secret forest ever again.

How sad is it that you actually kicked out a member becuase they let someone see your top secret website, i would never join EDT again and were teased by fellow friends who play dreamteam that i had become a nerd because of the actions you guys made.

Well you can say im the guy who hooks up with girls and you can be the computer nerd who cries if somebody does something bad.

:rolleyes:

ok sunshine, let's not use all sorts of false hyperbole to try and describe what EDT is.

newsflash: you play the same "nerdy game" that we play.

so quit trying to make us out to be something we aren't. we play the same game you play and we run our own league just like you do with the BF leagues. so whatever picture you're trying to paint of us, just realise that you're in the very same picture.

"secret organisation"??? wtf?

how are we secret? pretty much the entire DT world knows that EDT exists. so exactly what is secret? as i said, everyone knows who we are and everyone knows we have our own forum which is invite only. we don't hide these facts. its no secret champ.

the reason why we have our own forum is so we can have sophisticated, intelligent and in depth DT discussion without being interrupted by douche bags such as your good self. why is it sad that we kicked you off? our forum is a private forum, so why is it so surprising that you were booted for deciding to let people who weren't invited to our forum onto our site? seems pretty logical to me. in fact, from your behaviour it is quite clear that we made the correct decision in getting rid of you.

p.s- don't lie about saying you've offered the bets to myself and racking. i've asked you to PM me with details and you have yet to do this.

By the way, can someone please fill me in to what exactly world of warcraft is? Is it a made up world behind the sun that lives in Rota's imagination? He's mentioned it a few times in this thread.

ok sunshine, let's not use all sorts of false hyperbole to try and describe what EDT is.

newsflash: you play the same "nerdy game" that we play.

so quit trying to make us out to be something we aren't. we play the same game you play and we run our own league just like you do with the BF leagues. so whatever picture you're trying to paint of us, just realise that you're in the very same picture.

"secret organisation"??? wtf?

how are we secret? pretty much the entire DT world knows that EDT exists. so exactly what is secret? as i said, everyone knows who we are and everyone knows we have our own forum which is invite only. we don't hide these facts. its no secret champ.

the reason why we have our own forum is so we can have sophisticated, intelligent and in depth DT discussion without being interrupted by douche bags such as your good self. why is it sad that we kicked you off? our forum is a private forum, so why is it so surprising that you were booted for deciding to let people who weren't invited to our forum onto our site? seems pretty logical to me. in fact, from your behaviour it is quite clear that we made the correct decision in getting rid of you.

p.s- don't lie about saying you've offered the bets to myself and racking. i've asked you to PM me with details and you have yet to do this.

Perfectly put..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geeeeezus i would hate to see what your wife would look like.
I don't think I really need follow this up except to say that with an eight month pregnant wife I have an excuse for being at home on Friday night.

BTW you don't seem to be as bright as you are making out or maybe you just don't have much idea on social interraction and nuance.

90+ in VCE, went to scopus, live in Toorak, dont bother!

Can't believe you posted that..

Really says a lot about you as a person trying to tell the world how good you got it..

Personally I don't find need to post my portfolio can you explain to the rest of us why you would post that.

IMO
After reading that I no longer think you’re a Rich little ****wit (can we now be friends)

But I am really concerned about your mental health status, and how you will function in the wider community as an Adult..

PM mate so we can discuss this very unhealthy mental status :confused:

geeeeezus i would hate to see what your wife would look like.

is this a 90+VCE comment?

an i go to Scopus comment?

or im Rich i live in Toorak comment?

Very easy to Sledge on a fellow mans girlfriend or Wife.

Nasty very nasty ...

Mirrored self-misidentification

wha do you see when you look in the mirror?

is this a 90+VCE comment?

an i go to Scopus comment?

or im Rich i live in Toorak comment?

Very easy to Sledge on a fellow mans girlfriend or Wife.

Nasty very nasty ...

Mirrored self-misidentification

wha do you see when you look in the mirror?
The insecurities are quite obvious, just leave him be.

The stock response is something about not even knowing who you are, like being known by rota is the sort of validation posters need. :)

Rota, first of all, i'm sure most would agree that you did a great job on the DT leagues last year.

However, I'd like to say mate, that the longer you continue to post self validating comments the more of your hard earned respect will be lost.

Sort of like fitness I guess, you would need to work for years and years and years to become an able marathon runner but with one or two years off all your hard work could instantly be undone, it's a shame something similar has happened in this instance.

What i really don't understand is why you have continually sought self-gratification in this thread, mate, i will say that before this thread i'm quite sure you would have been respected by much of the BF public, those that didn't respect you or at least acknowledge your work in setting up the leagues would have been a minority.

Now unfortunately mate, i can see that in an effort to prove yourself to a minority(EDT mainly?) you have lost the respect of the majority.

Simple fact is that everyone would have to acknowledge you have done a good job of setting up the BF leagues and i'm sure Kildonian would be very appreciative of your work but unfortunately that (work you did in the past) will only be a side thought in many peoples' minds now.......

(Please don't reply with a who are you question, i'm just trying to help you out mate)

I agree gooners - my first thought was "this is sad"

A number of things are obvious here.
1. Kildonan must step in and restore sanity before BF Leagues crumble.
2. Rota must not be allowed to determine these leagues himself. He's biassed.
3. At the very least, the leagues must be vetted by a respected group.
4. It's not too late to start again with league allocation within a set of rules that we can agree on.

My thoughts:

Why can't all leagues be based solely on 2008 ranking with newbies after that. The vetting group could look at anomalies such as people who missed last year and place them. Promotion and relegation is great but I don't think we're well-established enough for that yet.

Rota seems to be setting up his own elite team and calling it BF div1 by inviting 2008 top performers to join. Why? Just to challenge EDT.

Rota is too rude to fellow posters (attacking wives and "who are you" comments) to be the person in charge. A red card would be appropriate imo.

Rota loses much respect.

Quigley loses respect for claiming 8000th ranking to make a bet and then revealing he will use help from his gun wife. Poor form but funny.

Who am I before you ask:

A nobody who came 6000th plus in his first year in 2008, and hasn't been affected by the heat. (it's been raining here for 4 days straight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back