The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad how without Agger, we can't defend, can't move it outta the back. Yet he's injured like every 4 games

Desperately need to reinforce the defense in the summer, and stick a fork in Carra

And that is the old Lucas. He was pretty bloody average against Wigan but had internationals as an excuse, but this game he's just been strolling

Wow. Just wow. Hodgson days all over again here. ie Defend way too deep, hoof it forward and have it come straight back at us.

Kelly. :mad::( Looks like a 6-weeker there.

For anyone who hasn't caught any of the game, i'll sum it up to you;

We hoof the ball down to Kuyt/Suarez and they get out headed every single time, and every single time the ball falls straight to Parker and Noble's feet, clearly because they want the ball more and they again start another West Ham attack.

Gerrard needs to show more character, seriously he has been a ghost out there and if one mans going to get us back into this, it's him.

What the **** is it with drop dead bottom teams with ****ing Piqueone playing beating us?

Can't we just vs Chelsea every week?

We'll win 3-2 by the way.
More chance of Labor getting re-elected in NSW.

Playing counter-attacking football with Kuyt is like using a driver to putt. Once in a while it will work but 95% of the time the ball's going to spray in all sorts of directions.

smh.

6 times.

Danny Wilson has been TERRRRRRRRRIBLE.
Thank you! I thought I was going crazy that no one else was saying it. Terrible, terrible. Not ready for first team football.

You single out Piquionne as our worst player. Wow adam10 Wow. Hes a great player. Been in our top 3 players all year.

As I said before the game will be won and lost in the middle and Scott Parker and Noble are giving Lucas and co the spanking of a lifetime. Blame hoofball for turning it over but blame the midfielders for the ease in which we are running around them

Lucas has been disgraceful. Gerrard unsighted. Meireles has looked decent though.

Suarez needs to stop playing so central. Hes not physically strong enough to stay in that role atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You single out Piquionne as our worst player. Wow adam10 Wow. Hes a great player. Been in our top 3 players all year.

As I said before the game will be won and lost in the middle and Scott Parker and Noble are giving Lucas and co the spanking of a lifetime. Blame hoofball for turning it over but blame the midfielders for the ease in which we are running around them

Lucas has been disgraceful. Gerrard unsighted. Meireles has looked decent though.

Suarez needs to stop playing so central. Hes not physically strong enough to stay in that role atm.

Get ****ed, I never said he was your worst player, last time we played a bottom team away last season, which was Portsmouth, your 'star' player Piquionne played for them as well and they beat us as well.

So go talk your shit on your own board.

Get ****ed, I never said he was your worst player, last time we played a bottom team away last season, which was Portsmouth, your 'star' player Piquionne played for them as well and they beat us as well.

So go talk your shit on your own board.

You talked him down for no reason whatsoever though, so I stuck up for him. Why so ansy

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy that no one else was saying it. Terrible, terrible. Not ready for first team football.

He was shocking. His performance was like that of someone who has never played football before.

Meireles off, Ngog on.

1 sub left.

Suarez left, Kuyt right, Ngog centrally?

Maybe, Ngog and Suarez up front, Kuyt right wing and Cole left wing, with Lucas and Gerrard centrally in a 4-4-2?

Oh, is Gerrard playing is he? I'm not sure just how fit he is and if he should have started.

Well, I was celebrating that strike from Suarez - I thought it was in, cannot believe Green saved it.

Excellent marking from everyone there, Piquionne should have made it 3-0.

And they should never have been allowed to take that corner anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back