The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson was good, Suarez was ok and the rest were crap. Special mentions go out to Skrtel, Gerrard, Cole and Wilson who were abysmal.

Looks like we are still clueless dealing with Big Black Men.

Kenny probably is the man for us long term, but the past 3 weeks really has made us think twice. Happy I didn't watch last night's game, but it sounded shit.

The quicker we've got a fit squad the better.

Had to larf at Carragher going crook at Pepe after the last goal all because Pepe gave him " the look " after west ham's 2nd goal :rolleyes: , cos you know , jamie HASN'T been our worst performer for 2 seasons now !!!..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Just **** off and retire you useless hack!!!

We're never gonna win another trophy with Lucas in the team.
And if we must keep Dirk Kuyt , can we PLEEEEEASE never play him as a ( lol ) " striker " ????

Had to larf at Carragher going crook at Pepe after the last goal all because Pepe gave him " the look " after west ham's 2nd goal :rolleyes: , cos you know , jamie HASN'T been our worst performer for 2 seasons now !!!..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thats the Jamie we all know and don't love (except for Jod), blame every player in sight that isn't himself or Steven Gerrard.:rolleyes:

Oh how 90 minutes can change a team.

Haha, ah well lads, let's just look forward to next season.

On Sunday we'll probably beat the Mancs, Lucas will get MOTM and we will all like him again and we'll all say how much we has improved.

IMO we should just chase the Europa league and go for the win and hopefully we can cause an upset or two against teams like Tottenham, United etc in the prem.

By the way the West Ham troll we had, gave me a good laugh hahaha.

if kenny is going to remain manager, i hope he realises the squad is gash and actually attempts to do something about it.

two quality wingers at the bare minimum.

I hope we don't have to play Europa next season, pointless games and a waste of energy as we saw with the recent tie, our players look crap after it.

And we probably wont as we're 6 points behind Chelsea and they have 2 games in hand + we wont win Europa if we're just scraping past Prague

We're never gonna win another trophy with Lucas in the team.
And if we must keep Dirk Kuyt , can we PLEEEEEASE never play him as a ( lol ) " striker " ????
**** off you clueless ****. If you are seriously using Lucas as a scape goat you are f*****. What about Gerrard? He had a great game I guess?

Apparently to stay in Europe we need to finish 5th. That's because Birmingham took the place given to 6th spot.

7th actually (which is how you're in it this year).

If a lower-placed team make the other cup final then the sixth place will also go up in smoke. Unless they go broke, which is why Portsmouth didn't get your place this year, come to think of it.

Apparently to stay in Europe we need to finish 5th. That's because Birmingham took the place given to 6th spot.

Depending on revenue, I'd say it's almost worth it to miss out on a spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depending on revenue, I'd say it's almost worth it to miss out on a spot.
yeah, have just 38 games plus domestic cup rather than numerous games against shitty eastern european clubs simply leaving us tired for the weekend.

A season without europa and an improved squad an we can start to climb back up the table (perhaps). A mediocre squad streched over 50 odd games doesnt help matters in the slightest

**** off you clueless ****. If you are seriously using Lucas as a scape goat you are f*****.
We had 10 of them out there yesterday , sorry if your boy was one of them.

( sighs ) i miss XABI !!!

So to avoid Europa

- Finish 6th or worse
- Don't win Europa
- Top 5 team OR Birmingham don't win FA Cup

Last one is going to be the hardest

Lucas was much worse than Gerrard verse West Ham. Atleast Gerrard was finding the ball and trying to create (albeit failing miserably). Lucas gets overrated by most Liverpool fans. All he is, is work ethic. Other areas of his game like passing are well below Liverpool standard. A bloke like Lucas atm should be playing for a Newcastle (and a bloke like Tiote a team like Liverpool).

Quite simply in the long term hes not gonna be good enough to get you where you want to be especially in a attacking sense and that is Champs League football. Id be making Lass Diarra a priority at seasons end along with a LB and LW

Lucas was much worse than Gerrard verse West Ham. Atleast Gerrard was finding the ball and trying to create (albeit failing miserably). Lucas gets overrated by most Liverpool fans. All he is, is work ethic. Other areas of his game like passing are well below Liverpool standard. A bloke like Lucas atm should be playing for a Newcastle (and a bloke like Tiote a team like Liverpool).

Quite simply in the long term hes not gonna be good enough to get you where you want to be especially in a attacking sense and that is Champs League football. Id be making Lass Diarra a priority at seasons end along with a LB and LW

he has good skill and can be good under pressure. needs better midfielders around him that's all, of course he also needs to take the next step in his own game and hold CDM like a warrior

**** off, we don't want him.

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with all of this. Gerrard had 20 misplaced passes against West Ham, more than any other Liverpool player all year in a game. Lucas is not overrated, in fact he's underrated, he has been in our top 3 players this season, and when people say he is not Liverpool standard, that's their opinion, but he will be in a few years time if we persist with him.

His passing this year has been immaculate, most games his passing has been 80% and above, at one stage only having something like 8 incomplete passes in 4 games, which is ridiculously good by any players standards.

And if you have watched us all season, his passing hasn't only been sidewards and backwards, a lot of it is piercing forward passes which split 2 or 3 players at a time and creates space for wingers to run into. If you think Tiote is better than Lucas you should stop watching football altogether.

Though I do agree that LB and LW should be priorities at seasons end. Rant over.

Lucas might be a decent backup, but if we want to progress, then there's no way he can be a mainstay. The main problem with this team is it's slow. Slow of mind, and slow of foot. Lucas is a perfect demonstration of this, he can't play at a high tempo. He plays at Alonso's pace, but without any of Alonso's numerous qualities.

I think the sheer crap players we've been subjected to while we've been asset stripped by the vultures, and the rubbish under 09-10 Rafa, as well as the diabolical Hodgson regime has lowered expecatations of results and players dramatically.

Lucas looks semi-servicable next to shit like Poulsen, Maxi and co. - but that doesn't mean he's good enough.

I hate Lucas. I swear to god he tries to avoid confrontations as much as possible just to avoid making mistakes. He ALWAYS goes for the easiest option. A lot of the shots made by West Ham players were his direct opponent, where he could have done a lot more to stop or block the shots. This kind of attitude sux big time.

We could probably afford to carry Lucas if we manage to secure top talent for our LB, CB and LW positions and remove our main weaknesses currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back