The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson makes it 2-1 after excellent play from Suarez which stemmed from West Ham being nervous in defense. Come on LFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerry Argos will play against MUFC.

It'll be Carra - Kerry - Skrtel - Johnson.

I read an interesting stat before, Wilson has never made an appearance off the bench, he's only ever started games. For LFC and Rangers.

Time to get him slowly involved off the bench imo, he was dreadful.

Lollllllllllll :D :D

dolphins-bubbles-floating-layout.gif

Gerrard mis placed 20 passes today, the highest by any outfield player for us this season.

When Rob Green is pulling world class saves out of his arse and Pepe Reina gets beaten at the near post...twice, you know its not gonna be your day.

But still, 3-1 was an accurate reflection of the game. We did sweet FA for 65 minutes and got what we deserved.

Really hope that was just a one-off performance, coming after a 7 or 8 game unbeaten run, but I can't say I feel too confident. Maybe having a tense scrap against Prague less than 72 hours ago took the edge of us, but as i said before kick-off there's no excuse against a team as bad as Wet Sham.

The worst thing though is the injuries. Just in time for the Manc Scum. Agger better be fit.

Anyone gonna question Kennys tactics at all? Suarez for mine looked the best out wide when he was able to drag Tomkins and play him one on one. In the middle by himself he just wasnt strong enough to beat off the challenges of both CBs.

Poor time to play with 2 wingbacks considering we play with no width at all until the final 3rd of the pitch. Poor time to play Danny Wilson because he well blows. Gerrard was way too forward early on in the game. Kuyt seemingly had no role whatsoever (atleast I couldnt find what it was).

Not one of his better games im afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back