The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
god help us if spearing and poulsen are still at liverpool next season, well spearing can be the last resort centre mid option, but poulsen is awful.

carroll on the other hand, he gives me butterflies.

I don't understand why Suarez is cup tied. I mean Ajax didn't actually play a game in the Europa League whilst he was there, only dropped out of the Champions League for finishing 3rd in their group.

I don't understand why Suarez is cup tied. I mean Ajax didn't actually play a game in the Europa League whilst he was there, only dropped out of the Champions League for finishing 3rd in their group.

It's pretty stupid, when you're allowed to register one player from the EL to play in the CL. Nearly as stupid as having the rule that prevented Carroll from wearing the No.9.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't Uefa/Fifa or any other corrupt organisation who couldn't organise a chook raffle.

It's bloody ridiculous.

And what is the rule behind Carroll not wearing #9 on his kit? Because another player has, I am guessing?

And what is the rule behind Carroll not wearing #9 on his kit? Because another player has, I am guessing?

Judas wearing the number 9 in previous matches I'd imagine.

Lame rule.

And ****ing lolzers @ She Woy.

god help us if spearing and poulsen are still at liverpool next season, well spearing can be the last resort centre mid option, but poulsen is awful.

carroll on the other hand, he gives me butterflies.

You get the feeling if Kenny's still in charge at the end of the year he will move on the likes of Puoulsen, Konchesky, Jovanovic, Degen, El Zhar, Jones with question marks over Aquilani and Insua as well

Spearing's one saving grace is the fact he's a local lad from Liverpool so might be kept due to that

You get the feeling if Kenny's still in charge at the end of the year he will move on the likes of Puoulsen, Konchesky, Jovanovic, Degen, El Zhar, Jones with question marks over Aquilani and Insua as well

Spearing's one saving grace is the fact he's a local lad from Liverpool so might be kept due to that

you'd think so, i can see konchesky, degen and el zhar moving, and surely kenny can see that jovanovic and poulsen are absolutely hopeless.

if he can move all of those blokes out, and give young blokes a go in their place, ill feel alot better about next season

This is not a bitter Manc posting here, you guys were way to good for us the other night....and while I agree that Kuyt's main attribute is his work rate and willingness to get stuck in, his 3 goals were not due to this.

1st goal was all down to Suarez turning United defenders into pretzels (along with himself) and Kuyt being in the right place at the right time.

2nd goal came from a misplaced header from Nani that went 10 yards backwards.

3rd gaol was from a fumbled attempt at a save from VDS.

His goals came from being in the right place at the right time (call it poaching, strikers instinct or whatever) but you can not say he got his goals due to working his butt off.

Had you said he worked his butt off against Man Utd and deserved his 3 goals then I would say fair enough.

I have to agree with ABH on this one. First goal was already goal bound before Kuyt nipped in and scored from all of six inches (in the process robbing me of $65 on the 10 bucks I had on Suarez on first goal!!!).

I have not seen a jammier hat trick then Kuyt against the Mancs, although one of the best since it came vs United :)

Gerrard out for 4 weeks :eek: More of Poulsen coming up, possibly.

Wtf? He was just coming back from a couple of weeks off, since when did Stevie G turn into glass?

We definitely need Charlie Adam then this summer, can fill in the Gerrard role perfectly when he is out. Looks like we can't rely on Stevie G for 50 game seasons any more :(

More ranting and raving from El Judas:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...sea-a-friendlier-place-than-liverpool?cc=3436

Seriously, the bloke has turned into a total w***er. Trying to justify his place at Chelsea now since it has turned to the shit for him. Reckons its all good in the dressing room over at Chelsea when it appears that Malouda/Drogba & co don't want to pass him the ball. Perhaps the reports of him being a tosser in the LFC dressing room are true. Either way getting rid of Nando has been the best possible thing for LFC and has weighed down the plastic chav shite over in West London.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to agree with ABH on this one. First goal was already goal bound before Kuyt nipped in and scored from all of six inches (in the process robbing me of $65 on the 10 bucks I had on Suarez on first goal!!!).

I have not seen a jammier hat trick then Kuyt against the Mancs, although one of the best since it came vs United :)

I think you will find that if Kuyt didn't tap in the goal it would have been an own goal, it came off Evra's foot.

More ranting and raving from El Judas:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...sea-a-friendlier-place-than-liverpool?cc=3436

Seriously, the bloke has turned into a total w***er. Trying to justify his place at Chelsea now since it has turned to the shit for him. Reckons its all good in the dressing room over at Chelsea when it appears that Malouda/Drogba & co don't want to pass him the ball. Perhaps the reports of him being a tosser in the LFC dressing room are true. Either way getting rid of Nando has been the best possible thing for LFC and has weighed down the plastic chav shite over in West London.

I suppose it's easier to joke around when your not the only overpaid under-performing player in the dressing room. They could listen to stories about Ash shooting up the place and listen to Terry talk about his sexual encounters with their missus... so perhaps it would be a fun place!

Would be a pretty bleak picture for Jonjo Shelvey if Christian Poulsen is preferred to him over this next month. The club doesnt have much to aim for. I say give the kid a chance and see if he has what its got. ATM it looks a complete waste of money. If hes not ahead of Christian Poulsen how far is he going to fall down the pecking order when Adam and co come in the summer?

Shelvey has a long term knee injury so he won't be back for the next month or so.

That's why Poulsen is ahead of him atm Embers.

When Kenny first came in, he preferred Shelvey - so that's good news, that wont change when Shelvey is fit again.

He travelled with the squad to Braga the other night, as an experience thing, with Martin Kelly and Luis Suarez.

Didnt know he was injured. Still I dont like his chances at Liverpool. Talent isnt the question whatsoever. The question is will he get the opportunity?
He was getting regular gametime ahead of Joe Cole before his injury. Wouldn't compare him to Poulsen as they play in different positions ni the midfield

tumblr_lbx8maBoEo1qc85fv.jpg

Looks so much better like this imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back