The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That does some it all up in the end.

I am nearly certain he has not scored a single goal from outside the box in his entire time at Liverpool.

He has scored a few goals from outside the box, one of his strengths is his shooting power. He just rarely gets opportunities to score from outside the box because we always play him wide right.

Didnt know he was injured. Still I dont like his chances at Liverpool. Talent isnt the question whatsoever. The question is will he get the opportunity?

Shelvey featured in every game under Kenny once he came in before he got injured. Jonjo has a big future at the club, of that im sure.

With one of Stoke or Bolton guaranteed to make the FA Cup Final against one of Man U or Man City (both of whom will finish in the top six), I think this means that finishing sixth will not qualify us for next season's Europa League?

I think we now need to win this year's Europa League to qualify for next season's competition...

Real chance of no European football at all next season. (So this is what its like to support Everton).

That could make things tricky in terms of potentail transfer targets in the summer.

tbh Europa league is no real incentive, but possibly being in Champions league the next season is. Ambition in the transfer market can garner some players (see Man Citeh, although we dont have those sort of funds).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back