The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pavel Pogrebnyak - Available on the cheap. Wouldnt cost more than 3 mill id say given his contract situation and Stuttgart not being able to really afford his wages. Bit on the old side but he can teach Andy Carroll how to play the lone role.

Reto Ziegler/Drenthe/Marveaux- Versatile left backs who can slot in at LW if need be.

I'd like to see your thinking Coledinho, if you we're Commoli/Dalgish this summer, what would be your ins and out and don't just say buy 3 starters and all that bullshit, give us your full ins and outs.

Realistic or unrealistic approach adam10. Id be selling Lucas/Skrtel if i was in charge and I know that is no chance of happening under Commolli. Id sell

Glen Johnson - Has too much cash value for essentially a 2nd choice RB, flog him to Harry for 12
Joe Cole - No point in selling him. Loan him to the dildo brothers. They clearly love him for some reason
Christian Poulsen - Sell to anyone who wants
Lucas - Would have high value. Alot of good DCM around to replace him with too
Greek - Too old to be a backup
Jovanovic - Not suited to the EPL
Aquilaini - Ditto Jovanovic
Konchesky - Not suited to football
Maxi - Too old
Skrtel - Has value beyond that of his talent
Jones - Why?
NGog - Send him out on loan

Let Insua/Aurelio go

Ins would be

Charlie Adam - Cheap and can play the long range passing game you guys need. Rate him highly but wouldnt start him in all games. Would rotate the midfield 3 in and out of games based on who your playing
Mahmdouh Sakho - Passing CB you guys need badly
Marko Marin - Gun.
Jose Enrique - Out of your league IMO but that doesnt mean I wouldnt try and sign him
Pavel Pogbrenyak - Good targetman that can warm the pine and come cheaply
Sylvan Marveaux - Already signed and seems decent enough backup
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain - Havnt seen much of him but hes got all the wraps and performances to boot. Cheap, young and English
Lass Diarra - Start him at CM but can be used as backup RB to boot
Kieron Westwood - Free and a gun, give him sign on fee

Reina
Kelly Sakho Agger Enrique
Meireles Diarra
Suarez Gerrard Marin
Carroll

Westwood, Carragher, Adam, Marveaux, Chamberlain, Pogbrenyak, Kuyt

Reel them in Eggy ;)

I am aware of that, I was highlighting the performances of VDV, Robben and Sneijder since they left the Galacticos. All have been stars, maybe Drenthe can do the same when he leaves for good.:rolleyes:

Highly doubtful since he's not actually very good at football!

Realistic or unrealistic approach adam10. Id be selling Lucas/Skrtel if i was in charge and I know that is no chance of happening under Commolli. Id sell

Glen Johnson - Has too much cash value for essentially a 2nd choice RB, flog him to Harry for 12
Joe Cole - No point in selling him. Loan him to the dildo brothers. They clearly love him for some reason
Maxi - Too old
Jones - Why?

Let Insua/Aurelio go

Ins would be

Charlie Adam - Cheap and can play the long range passing game you guys need. Rate him highly but wouldnt start him in all games. Would rotate the midfield 3 in and out of games based on who your playing
Marko Marin - Gun.
Jose Enrique - Out of your league IMO but that doesnt mean I wouldnt try and sign him
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain - Havnt seen much of him but hes got all the wraps and performances to boot. Cheap, young and English

Reina
Meireles Diarra
Suarez Gerrard Marin
Carroll

Reel them in Eggy ;)
Not bad at all. Probably wouldn't call Chaimberlain cheap given his age and the amount Southampton want.

Lol'd at Konchesky's description.

Maxi - Too old
Jones - Why?

Let Insua/Aurelio go

Ins would be

Marko Marin - Gun.

Reina
Meireles Diarra
Suarez Gerrard Marin
Carroll

Reel them in Eggy ;)
Not bad, not bad at all.

Would rather buy someone like Llorente or Bale instead of Chamberlain/Pogbrenyak. Seems realistic.

Highly doubtful since he's not actually very good at football!

True that.

condthumb460x600

It's not bad but it's one of the most un-realistic piece of transfer ins and outs I've seen.

We wouldn't sell Lucas as he's just signed a 3 year contract with us and i know contracts don't mean jakk these days but i doubt we'd sell him at all.

Skrtel as well who is playing better football under the King won't leave as well.

Your ins would be too good to be true :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who believes we can be a top 4 side next season and title contenders within 2? I like how we have played since Kenny took over and the players he brought in...

Really hope we do some good business in the summer market.

If we buy well this summer then top 4 is definately achievable.

As for the title, probably 3 years away at least I think.

Who believes we can be a top 4 side next season and title contenders within 2? I like how we have played since Kenny took over and the players he brought in...

Really hope we do some good business in the summer market.

All depends on this summers wheeling and dealings and how wisely we spend our money. 2 Years might be an optimistic but I think we're capable of giving the top 4 a shake next year.

I'll be disappointed if we don't finish top 4 next season, given the fact we've already signed Jose Enrique for 15m apparently.

I'd have paid anywhere from 12-15, I think he's excellent, but I have just been informed he only has 1 year left on his contract, so maybe considering the circumstances, that 15m is probably too much.

But still, he's a quality full back and he'll get better with quality players around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back