The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports circulating in the English media today that the owners are interested in making Andre Villa Boas our manager.

I would be all over that like a rash, as much as I love King Kenny, AVB is immense, just look at his record with Porto and to top it all off, he's incredibly young for a manager as well.

Sign him up.

I would be all over that like a rash, as much as I love King Kenny, AVB is immense, just look at his record with Porto and to top it all off, he's incredibly young for a manager as well.

Sign him up.

I'm guessing you'd also like Pep Guardiola to get the Liverpool job?

Sign him up.
Agree with this. AVB is a hot commodity and we would be stupid to pass this situation up.

If you're implying that AVB is out of our reach then I don't know how to help you.

Smh.

You're an idiot. If we approach for AVB, we're likely to be a club he'd want to manage.

You have to remember, this is a 33yo man, with no playing experience, making waves as a manager, as much as you like to believe we're not, we are still a big enough club to attract talent.

AVB could build a dynasty with Liverpool, with money behind him, a squad that he could just about build from scratch (bar Carroll and Suarez) and that could be something he wants to pursue.

TIAemailoptio12_CS2-2.jpg[img]

Even if Thommo is wrong this time, he can get away with it. I hope he isn't though

I like VB, just about the only man I'd have over Kenny.

Speaking of City, wonder what are the odds of Rafa managing them next year. Probably pretty good. The English press would explode over that

Rumour has it Benitez to manage Atletico next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Opta, Maxi Rodriguez has created 31 scoring opportunities for team-mates this term, without any of them being netted - the highest such figure in the top flight.

Good stat?

I'd like to see how many scoring opportunities maxi has missed.

Hmm... dumping Kenny would be a tough decision. He has done brilliantly since he came in. Nobody knows the club better, the values, the goals, the fans. He is LFC. AVB is a very talented young manager but I think KK deserves his second chance to get us up and going.

I hope Thommo is right on Enrique btw.

Liverpool Squad: Reina, Carragher, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Lucas, Spearing, Kuyt, Meireles, Carroll, Suarez, Gulacsi, Aurelio, Flanagan, Robinson, Shelvey, Rodriguez, Cole, Ngog.

Man City Squad: Hart, Taylor, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Boyata, Wright-Phillips, De Jong, Yaya Toure, Vieira, Barry, Silva, Milner, A Johnson, Dzeko, Balotelli, Tevez, Razak, Jo.

LFC TEAMSHEET

The Reds team in full is: Reina, Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Aurelio, Lucas, Spearing, Meireles, Kuyt, Suarez, Carroll. Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Robinson, Shelvey, Maxi, Wilson, Ngog.

-----------Reina------------
--Flana--Carra--Skrtel-Aurelio
----------Lucas-------------
-----Spearing--Meireles------
Kuyt----------------Suarez--
---------Carroll-------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back