The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official teams vs Newcastle will come out in 1 hour or so.

Keeper: Reina.

Defence: Back 4 will most likely remain as Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Robinson. Don't think Kenny will touch what's not broken.

Midfield: I don't think Kenny will be touching this bit either, midfield trio will stay as Lucas, Spearing, Meireles.

Forward: Kuyt and Suarez are lock ins so the 3rd choice is between Maxi who scored 3 goals last week and Carroll. If Carroll is fit and ready it's going to be a tough choice between him and Maxi. Personally thinking long term Carroll will be our future so rather him play if it comes down to it.

I think Lucas is first XI material, however id still like a better alternative than spearing. While he has been solid, I don't think he is quite good enough.

Won't surprise me if Carroll isn't even on the bench tonight, but If he's fit I doubt he will start

Lucas has a bit of mascherano about him, in that he's been largely excellent against good sides that attack, but is still prone to shitness against the rubbish sides.

Reina, Johnson, Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Lucas, Spearing, Maxi, Meireles, Kuyt, Suarez.
Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Robinson, Shelvey, Cole, Ngog, Carroll.

Not happy that Robinson has been dropped for Johnson!! Especially playing on his non preferred side.

Johnson returning straight to starting XI is a bit of a suprise. I thought his last hamstring injury looked pretty serious. Anyway, he was pretty good at LB before the injury so its good to see him back. I don't think this will harm Robbo's development, he's had his little taste this season and will be better nest term.

Shocked at Johnson being in... Also surprised Kenny chose to play him at LB instead of his favored right back and keep Robinson at left back....

Would have liked to see Carroll start but hopefully he makes an impact off the bench..

Maxibon_outside.png

goal, 1-0, maxi shot deflected in. Nice ball put in by flanagan as well.

I tend to agree, would've preferred Robinson starting with Johnson on the right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back