The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Few of the well known Soccer board posters created an entirely new AFL site with a Soccer section, some of the reasons were BigFooty being down/errors and the over moderating in the AFL section.

It only has 175 members right now but most of it is the Soccer people, that's why the Soccer section is a bit inactive here.

For real? The soccer forums were my favourite part of bigfooty.

Who has left?

I am guessing if JW has gone so has SM9?

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/liverpool-arsenal-told-to-pay-20m-to-land-frenchma

Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly set their price for highly-rated Arsenal and Liverpool target Mamadou Sakho.

The 21-year-old continues to gather plaudits for his commanding displays for both club and country and is thought to be on the summer wish-list of several clubs in both England and on the continent.

Liverpool and Arsenal have been frequently linked with the France defender and now, according to the Daily Mail, PSG have told Sakho’s suitors that £20 million will be enough to land him.

The centre-back is said to have been on the respective radars of Arsene Wenger and Damien Comolli for some time, with the Arsenal boss and Liverpool director of football both keen to secure a summer deal.

However, PSG’s valuation could prove to be a stumbling block for the usually frugal Wenger, who would have to break his transfer record to bring Sakho to Arsenal.

Liverpool, meanwhile, are expected to invest heavily again during the transfer window after January yielded Luis Suarez and Andy Carroll for a combined total of £58 million.

The acquisition of a new centre-back is thought to be higher on the list of priorities for Arsenal than Liverpool, but both clubs hold the youngster in high esteem.

Along with Sakho, Arsenal and Liverpool are both also reportedly chasing Bolton centre-half Gary Cahill.

http://www.football-italia.net/may2y.html

Juventus director general has confirmed “we will not sign Alberto Aquilani for the sum set by Liverpool.”

The player has been in Turin all season on loan and the £16m buy-out clause was agreed last summer.

However, the Bianconeri are openly haggling to receive a discount to make his move permanent.

“There is a buy-out clause that has to be activated by May 15,” explained Marotta to Sky Sport Italia.

“We’ll try to reach an agreement before the deadline. I can certainly say we will not sign Aquilani for the sum set by Liverpool.”

It remains to be seen whether Liverpool will be willing to negotiate over the price-tag when it was part of the deal only 12 months ago.

Aquilani has been linked with other Serie A sides, above all Milan, for next season if Juventus don’t keep hold of him.

Ok, this red card thing seems to be getting out of control. WTF is going on here?

What you mean Fwoy? KaaN carded for discussing other forum I believe? Not sure if he has named the site on here but I haven't read all the threads,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its hard to not want to get others over there tho when not much is happening here... This place is boring atm..

'advertising' another site? Geez Bigfooty is a precious organisation

It's the equivalent of Pizza Hut having big signs in it's restaurants and handing out coupons saying go eat at Domino's.

It's not smart business to promote your rivals and let your customers go to them ;)

Well I'm not on the other site (wasn't invited :eek:). But it seems the whole idea of a "private" message is compromised in this scenario. I can understand the point you're making Kane and if its just blanket spamming I agree, but if it's one person letting another know where they are or why they left, and they are answering a question in this instance, it seems rather precious.

I don't understand why a bunch of bigfooty football fans who posted on bigfooty about football made another forum for it when in the first place most of us go to LFC Reds / RAWK / etc and this is a secondary board?? it just demotes this place further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back