The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why a bunch of bigfooty football fans who posted on bigfooty about football made another forum for it when in the first place most of us go to LFC Reds / RAWK / etc and this is a secondary board?? it just demotes this place further

Dunno, most likely the plan. I'll still be in here.... fwiw :D

It's the equivalent of Pizza Hut having big signs in it's restaurants and handing out coupons saying go eat at Domino's.

It's not smart business to promote your rivals and let your customers go to them ;)

No interest in the other site but it's not really like you mentioned. It's more like if the two of us were dining in Pizza Hut and I told you 'you should eat at Domino's it's better'. Its a private conversation within their building, they couldn't and wouldn't kick you out for a private conversation.. which is just that.. private. I can understand people getting carded for posting it in threads but if I said 'where is whoever?' and someone sent me a pm saying 'he posts here now' and they were carded I would find that harsh.

Only mention this because a basketball site I post on had a little group start another forum themselves and the over reaction to it being mentioned actually caused more to leave than if they had let it run. If you ban one person for something minor, their friends tend to follow.

Exactly... and there's guys who wanted to use both.. but have been banned from here for mentioning the other site... We only go where the most discussion is happening and this place is dead atm...

And I only use the soccer boards for a while because the AFL boards were ridiculously over moderated and was no fun..

Exactly... and there's guys who wanted to use both.. but have been banned from here for mentioning the other site... We only go where the most discussion is happening and this place is dead atm...

And I only use the soccer boards for a while because the AFL boards were ridiculously over moderated and was no fun..

More bannings/less discussion will end up forcing more away even if not to the "site that can't be mentioned".

I know it's made me look elswhere....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't report PM's

You can mention them to a mod though, I heard they are now spamming PM's to people advertising so that is justified for them to be banned in that case. I just didn't think someone should be punished for answering a question of where someone is.

Spearing signs new Anfield deal

jay450.jpg

The 22-year-old midfielder, who has made eight appearances for the first team this season, has followed in the footsteps of Lucas Leiva and Dirk Kuyt by committing his future to Anfield.

"He has worked hard and has done very well," said Director of Football Damien Comolli. "He won his place in the team on merit and has showed in the last games that he can raise his game to what we need.

"To be fair to him, it's not only what he has done in the last four or five games that triggered the new contract. We have been talking for quite a while, independently of what he was doing on the field. But that was confirmation that it was the right thing to do.

"His commitment and aggression on the pitch is fantastic and since he has been playing I think he has added some passing quality which we didn't see before. He has started tp get forward more and the more he plays the more he improves. We think he will be part of the future of the club which is why we rewarded him with a new contract.

"He was part of the team which won two Youth Cups and he was telling me when he signed his contract that he has been here since he was seven. It's great for the club to have people like him around and it shows others that if you do well at the Academy then you have a chance of getting new contracts."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/spearing-signs-new-anfield-deal

Spearing signs new Anfield deal

jay450.jpg

The 22-year-old midfielder, who has made eight appearances for the first team this season, has followed in the footsteps of Lucas Leiva and Dirk Kuyt by committing his future to Anfield.

"He has worked hard and has done very well," said Director of Football Damien Comolli. "He won his place in the team on merit and has showed in the last games that he can raise his game to what we need.

"To be fair to him, it's not only what he has done in the last four or five games that triggered the new contract. We have been talking for quite a while, independently of what he was doing on the field. But that was confirmation that it was the right thing to do.

"His commitment and aggression on the pitch is fantastic and since he has been playing I think he has added some passing quality which we didn't see before. He has started tp get forward more and the more he plays the more he improves. We think he will be part of the future of the club which is why we rewarded him with a new contract.

"He was part of the team which won two Youth Cups and he was telling me when he signed his contract that he has been here since he was seven. It's great for the club to have people like him around and it shows others that if you do well at the Academy then you have a chance of getting new contracts."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/spearing-signs-new-anfield-deal

Well done to the kid, thought he played really well late in the season when given the chance. Still wouldn't trust him near my TV though.

Who cares about the others leaving. It makes a refreshing change. I actually see Liverpool supporters in this thread now instead of the usual mob who just put down Liverpool at every opportunity. BigFooty will go on, trust me, ive been here since the beginning.

Great news for Spearing to get a new contract but I still just see him as a squad player, we need a world class midfielder to come in and Spearing is used as squad depth. Been linked to Affelay again too. Wouldnt say no.

Who cares about the others leaving. It makes a refreshing change. I actually see Liverpool supporters in this thread now instead of the usual mob who just put down Liverpool at every opportunity. BigFooty will go on, trust me, ive been here since the beginning.

Great news for Spearing to get a new contract but I still just see him as a squad player, we need a world class midfielder to come in and Spearing is used as squad depth. Been linked to Affelay again too. Wouldnt say no.

This. SebVet is the only loss. Jessica Watson was the worst poster on bigfooty, if he and his fellow idiots are gone for good I'll be ecstatic. It was those idiots who drove me from this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back