The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. SebVet is the only loss. Jessica Watson was the worst poster on bigfooty, if he and his fellow idiots are gone for good I'll be ecstatic. It was those idiots who drove me from this board.

80% of posts in here previously were also Embers making some stupid statement and then a lot of us being stupid enough to argue.

Facepalm

More then half of my posts on these threads were in regards to Torres being finished and him needing to be sold

You sell him. play your best football in 4 years and my statements are still stupid. Holding your hands over your ears can only stop so much noise. Next time keep them open...

Very interesting graph. Woy was a terrible decision and I respect FSG for taking us over when we were a shambles, they knew the rewards if they got it right. Plus I also respect them for making a tough decision to get rid of Woy and bring back Kenny. Plus the Torres decision. FSG have come in at a hugely difficult time and have worked wonders. If they get it right in the offseason. Keep Kenny and Steve Clarke on. Make the right signings, I think we will be back in a big way next season.

Facepalm

More then half of my posts on these threads were in regards to Torres being finished and him needing to be sold

You sell him. play your best football in 4 years and my statements are still stupid. Holding your hands over your ears can only stop so much noise. Next time keep them open...

You were right about Torres. I too was against selling him because I know how good he is and can be and most probably will be again. But what's done is done, Suarez is a revelation and Carroll is working his way into the side. I think in time, Torres will realise his mistake at leaving LFC. I do hope Chelsea catch Utd for the title and despite Torres getting a winners medal, im sure he wont feel like he really won it, turning up so late in the season and offering very little.

Chelsea are old, we are moving in the right direction again. So I think in time he will realise he made a mistake. But good riddance. Judas. He could have gone down with the greats, scored 200 goals, he already had 80 odd and eventually be mentioned with the likes of Fowler & Rush as our greatest ever strikers. Instead, he is just that Judas bloke.

I just had fun with that EPL Predictor.

City have lost to Everton so were 7 points behind them. 3 games left. Spurs have 4 games left and are currently 0-0 with Blackpool after half an hour.

Spurs beat Blackpool 2-0
Spurs beat Man City 2-1
Spurs lose to Liverpool 1-3
Spurs beat Birmingham 2-1

City lose to Spurs 1-2
City draw with Stoke 1-1
City lose to Bolton 0-1

Liverpool beat Fulham 3-1
Liverpool beat Spurs 3-1
Liverpool beat Aston Villa 2-0

4th Liverpool 64 points 21 GD
5th Tottenham 64 points 9 GD
6th Man City 63 points 19 GD

:D

Get in!

In with a real chance of top 4 now guys. Couldn't have worked out better - Spurs will be up for it mid week against Citeh and hopefully pull of a win. Then, they will be tired on the weekend and we'll put them away at Anfield next weekend.

Hopefully Man City beat Stoke in the FA Cup, that way Stoke will be out for revenge four days later. They will be able to pull of a win / draw. And in the final round I think Citeh will struggle vs Bolton. I have a feeling we will win our 3 remaining fixtures.

I just had fun with that EPL Predictor.

City have lost to Everton so were 7 points behind them. 3 games left. Spurs have 4 games left and are currently 0-0 with Blackpool after half an hour.

Spurs beat Blackpool 2-0
Spurs beat Man City 2-1
Spurs lose to Liverpool 1-3
Spurs beat Birmingham 2-1

City lose to Spurs 1-2
City draw with Stoke 1-1
City lose to Bolton 0-1

Liverpool beat Fulham 3-1
Liverpool beat Spurs 3-1
Liverpool beat Aston Villa 2-0

4th Liverpool 64 points 21 GD
5th Tottenham 64 points 9 GD
6th Man City 63 points 19 GD

:D

Get in!

been playing this card for the last couple of months. wont happen. and it'll dash any hope once we lose or draw against fulham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were still a chance and ill keep believing until it is mathematically impossible. Still the weekend couldnt have gone better with City losing and Spurs drawing with Blackpool. Gotta beat Fulham now and ramp up the pressure on those two.

4th spot is probably a bit of a dream but 5th and EL should happen!

although i do find it amazing that we're so close especially when you consider some of the rubbish results we;ve had this season like losing to blackpool home and away, west ham, west brom, wolves at home and drawing wigan at home. 4 of those 5 teams are at the bottom of the table for christ sake. hindsight is a wonderful thing, but we should have been looking at maximum points in all those games but even drawing the away ones and winning the home ones we would have been 4th comfortably on 66 points

hindsight is a wonderful thing, but we should have been looking at maximum points in all those games but even drawing the away ones and winning the home ones we would have been 4th comfortably on 66 points

Every side from 3 down has similar stories to tell, I'd like to think the clubs at the bottom are more competitive than ever rather than the teams around 3-6 are worse than ever.

So looks like the Mancs will beat our record this year :(

Ah well, hopefully this is the spur we need to finally get our shit together and regain our mantle. The only good thing to take out of this is that traitor Torres finishes the year with no trophies also, a trend I hope continues to follow him at Chelsea.

If we manage to beat City we will be full of confidence and will get at least a draw against Liverpool.

Yeah, or suffer a let down after such a big win.

Anything's possible in all three team's last 3 games but there's more likely to be a bit of up and down.

I'm more worried about Fulham away than Spurs at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back