The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the only 2 players that can challenge Carragher and Gerrard for influence you would think.

Yeah, although I think Gerrard has realised that Roy is a complete and utter clown now as well.

Just have to look at the reaction when he made a long overdue sub on the weekend. Walked over to the touchline waiting for instructions to pass on about the formation.

Geriatric Hodgson is dicking about pulling his pants up or something, while Stevie is waiting, waiting, waiting. Stood there for a good minute waiting, before giving up and trotting back into midfield shaking his head.

I think he's realised he's ****ed up by petitioning for him to come onboard in the first place.

Looks to be Torres and Reina.

Reina is unhappy as he's being asked to adopt a more 'English' style of goalkeeping.

Don't be surprised to see Bones in on Friday morning, with Carragher captaining the team.

I'm getting most of my recent stuff from twitter. A lot of journos have a twitter page - they update on twitter before writing their stories and also a lot of the LFC fansite, like TLW and EmpireOfTheKop.

Even LFCTV to some extent tweet some good news.

I'm getting most of my recent stuff from twitter. A lot of journos have a twitter page - they update on twitter before writing their stories and also a lot of the LFC fansite, like TLW and EmpireOfTheKop.

Even LFCTV to some extent tweet some good news.

Rory Smith is the best LFC journo out there by a fair way.

Although Oliver Kay is really good as well, to be fair.

Two guys who actually know what the **** they're talking about - rather than the usual xenophobic bullshit the rest serve up.

Jim Boardman seems to be on the money as well.

Also Ben Smith from The Times.

I can see on RAWK people are claiming that Kenny has been asked to take the job until May. Will be ecstatic if that happens.

Also, King Kenny was scouting Blackburn the other night, and was apparently asked to stay on Merseyside to discuss taking charge - at least until May.

I might just jizz all over the place. Would be a really fantastic story him coming back, given the really sad circumstances he had to leave in all those years ago.

As Seb and I have been discussing.

It appears the pieces of the puzzle are coming together now.

1) Dalglish was scouting at the Blackburn game (our next opponents).

2) Purslow stood down

3) Rumours of unrest on disillusioned players.

4) Gerrard turning his back on Woy

5) Woy's last ally at the club is now Cawwa, and now that he has his new contract, he probably doesn't care.

On top of this, the latest rumour coming out is the Kenny has been asked to stay on Merseyside to discuss a temporary role until May while Roy takes charge of his last game against Napoli.

It's a bit shit we're at this point though. If they'd given Kenny the job in the first place like they should've, we wouldn't be anywhere close to this situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is, but on a positive note, there's still 30 league games for Kenny to get us out of the mess Roy has put us in.

Kenny will have his own ideas on what the best XI is as well - plus there should be some kids gradually given more and more EPL time, which will certainly be pleasing, there's really no aspirations of making Europe for next season (I'd rather miss out altogether than play in the Europa League anyway).

Think I saw the stat somewhere that Rafa's winning record in the league during his time here was 56%. Roys winning percentage in his league career is only 25%.

You can easily see why.

The problem with Rafa was that we were nigh on unbeatable at Anfield, we just couldn't win away from home and we drew far too many games.

We're just ****ing rubbish under Roy, home or away.

The problem with Rafa was that we were nigh on unbeatable at Anfield, we just couldn't win away from home and we drew far too many games.

We're just ****ing rubbish under Roy, home or away.

This is right.

And whilst we couldn't execute away from home regularly, we still usually bossed the game. Had more possession and better chances but couldn't seal the deal.

Beachball?

Happy to see the back of Purslow. All we need now is for Roy to follow. If Pepe leaves because of Roy then shit will go down. Just do the right thing Roy, or someone do it for him.

Rumours are that NESV have been talking to Galatasaray and now that Rijkaard isn't their it's opened the door for him to take over. Must stress that it's only a rumour.

On an unrelated topic, I loved Rafa's milk in a bottle analagy. Typical English media mocking him because they are too ignorant and stupid to know what he meant. Calling it a 'rant', give me a break. Typical media scum.

Commercial Director Ian Ayre offered his resignation to NESV yesterday but it was declined. He was told he has a future at the club.

There was a "Roy: Players Staying Upbeat" article that just got taken down off the offal.

Sacking imminent?

*crosses fingers*

There was a "Roy: Players Staying Upbeat" article that just got taken down off the offal.

Sacking imminent?

*crosses fingers*
Interesting development.

The site has become very useful as of late regarding news.

Well that was an anti-climax.

We will have to wait till after the Napoli game it seems for anything official.

Another positive of Dalglish coming back it'd stamp out Gerrard and Carragher's player power. And he'd drop Carragher too.

Any player steps out of line, and they'll be out of the door no questions asked. Supporters won't take any disrespect towards the King. From anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back