The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit like someone kept poisoning Aquaman last season!

Roy doesn't like Agger because as Seb said, he passes the ball out of defence and looks to bring the midfield into the game - Woy doesn't want that.

FFS Woy.

Reina (C)
Kelly Soto Skrtel Aurelio
Useless Poosen (if he's back from leave)
Haxi Mereels Babel
Ngog

That is the worst team I have ever seen Liverpool field in a major competition.

And Rijkaard has been sacked.

Please don't go for him Please don't go for him Please don't go for him Please don't go for him Please don't go for him

I don't care who we go for at the moment. I'd rather Mr. Squiggle the man from the moon over Hodgson.

If it's Rijkaard, then so be it. I'm not going to pot him for failing in Turkey - the whole system is completely seperated from reality over there.

He'd get us playing football again, no question. That's all I want. I want to be able to enjoy watching my team play football again. Pass and move. Sick of hoofing.

Also, we were going to sign Banega during the last transfer window - the scouts were very insistent. Hodgson told them he'd never heard of him, so went out and signed Poulsen instead.

That is criminal if true SebVet, I also wish we signed Figuroua instead of skinhead Konchesky.

I am not thrilled at the prospect of Rijkaard to be honest but he would be better than Roy you would think.

That is criminal if true SebVet, I also wish we signed Figuroua instead of skinhead Konchesky.

I am not thrilled at the prospect of Rijkaard to be honest but he would be better than Roy you would think.

Javi Martinez was also scouted and reccomended, but never followed up. I assume he had his heart set on Poosen by that stage.... :rolleyes:

Thats why we can't hand Roy any transfer money whatsoever, he will only waste that money on his bum-buddies like Bobby Z.

A bit like someone kept poisoning Aquaman last season!

Roy doesn't like Agger because as Seb said, he passes the ball out of defence and looks to bring the midfield into the game - Woy doesn't want that.

FFS Woy.

Reina (C)
Kelly Soto Skrtel Aurelio
Useless Poosen (if he's back from leave)
Haxi Mereels Babel
Ngog
It's not that bad of a side, I'd probs drop Miereles back next to Lucas and play Pacheco at AM, Agger over Skrtel. Other than that it's fine, but you love to criticize everything!

Doesn't matter which players you use, it's the game plan being used which has failed us.

Rumours doing the round Hodgson to replace Levicka at Sydney next week. Roy would make a great A-League manager, ageing players, small squads, long balls, etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not that bad of a side, I'd probs drop Miereles back next to Lucas and play Pacheco at AM, Agger over Skrtel. Other than that it's fine, but you love to criticize everything!

Doesn't matter which players you use, it's the game plan being used which has failed us.

Rumours doing the round Hodgson to replace Levicka at Sydney next week. Roy would make a great A-League manager, ageing players, small squads, long balls, etc

Agger is sick - not travelled, same with Torres and Gerrard.

Not sure if Kelly and Pacheco are even going to get another go, after Roy cracked the sads and banished them back to the reserves after they were horrendously out of position in the Northampton game and played really poorly.

Agger is sick - not travelled, same with Torres and Gerrard.

Not sure if Kelly and Pacheco are even going to get another go, after Roy cracked the sads and banished them back to the reserves after they were horrendously out of position in the Northampton game and played really poorly.

Don't disagree with the sentiment, but Kelly did play (and IIRC, struggled somewhat) in Utrecht, which was after the Northampton game. He also played against Steaua Bucharest and in the Europa League qualifiers so it seems he'll be a regular in that competition.

Hodgson has ordered Dalglish to stay home. Way to get the supporter base even more ****ed off. :rolleyes:

Just when you think he couldn't show anymore disrespect. I was disgusted before, I'm seeing red now. Absolutely furious. Who the **** does he think he is?

Meireles is also not playing.

I didn't watch the Utrecht game, well I did, but on fast forward on IQ. It was 0-0 and nothing of interest happened, so I don't remember much of it.

I know Torres stunk the joint out in that game too.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kelly playing RB and Wilson playing CB, or even them paired together in the heart of defence.

No Lucas either.. interesting... I'm guessing Poulsen will be back and would pair with Spearing I would have thought... Cole behind Ngog and Babel on the right or left....

Would really like Shelvey and Pacheco to start getting looks in.... There's something about Shelvey I reckon he could start and play well...

So other than Pepe it looks as if there will be no quality whatsoever.

Crazy Roy does it again.:thumbsu:

Hodgson has ordered Dalglish to stay home. Way to get the supporter base even more ****ed off. :rolleyes:

Just when you think he couldn't show anymore disrespect. I was disgusted before, I'm seeing red now. Absolutely furious. Who the **** does he think he is?
A well wespected gentleman. That Woy can't do anything wong ever.

Hopefully Kelly puts in a good showing too and gives himself a half chance for the Blackburn game while Johnson is still out!

Apparently some vandals broke into Napoli's stadium during the week and dug holes in the playin surface.

But the groundstaff have got the surface in playing order and the game will go ahead.

Apparently some vandals broke into Napoli's stadium during the week and dug holes in the playin surface.

But the groundstaff have got the surface in playing order and the game will go ahead.
Lets hope Poulsen steps in some sort of divet and ****s his ankle up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back