The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsu:

Not too bothered with Kuyt, he could play 5 games in 5 days, have Saturday off, turn up for us on Sunday and play out 90 minutes.

A goal for Carroll should be great for his confidence, another 60 minute run out, a few days off and time to be ready for West Brom on the weekend!

Don't think we will get Coentrao unfortunately and I don't think Santon will leave Italy in all honesty. Honda would not fit into our set up so we can all forget about him since we have Gerrard, Suarez and Meireles all able to play in the advanced role behind the striker.

Sakho - 10m
Young -15m
Adam - 5m
Enrique - 13m

At this point in time that is what I would realistically expect.

I am pretty impressed with Cahill and he would be my CB of choice. He's English, good in the air and on the ground.

If we got told by the start of next season we'll sign:

Gary Cahill, Enrique, Adam, Young, Jarvis would everyone be happy?

If we got told by the start of next season we'll sign:

Gary Cahill, Enrique, Adam, Young, Jarvis would everyone be happy?

I'd be happy with that. My ideal summer recruitment would be:

Mertescaker, Coentrao, Hazard, Adam and Mvila. Insert those 5 into our starting lineup and we are an EPL winning team.

So all you gotta do is spend 100 mill :confused:. Easy enough :D

If we sell Aquilani (13 million), Skrtel (6 million), Cole (5 million), Jovanovic (6 million - that's what NUFC offered for him in the transfer window!!!), Poosen (4 million) that's 34 million recouped.

I'd imagine that A Young would go for 20 mill (not long on his conttact), Hazard 30 million, Mertescaker 10-15 million, Coentrao 10 million and Mvila 20 million.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we sell Aquilani (13 million), Skrtel (6 million), Cole (5 million), Jovanovic (6 million - that's what NUFC offered for him in the transfer window!!!), Poosen (4 million) that's 34 million recouped.

I'd imagine that A Young would go for 20 mill (not long on his conttact), Hazard 30 million, Mertescaker 10-15 million, Coentrao 10 million and Mvila 20 million.
Won't the FIFA fair play rules stop us from spending so much though?

Coentrao would go for 20 mill at a minimum. Surely you mean 5 pounds for Cole and not 5 mill. His wages will probably see him leave to a club like West Ham on a free I think

Also incorporate those players into a 11 if you will. Itd look butt ugly from a defensive aspect

I'd be happy with that. My ideal summer recruitment would be:

Mertescaker, Coentrao, Hazard, Adam and Mvila. Insert those 5 into our starting lineup and we are an EPL winning team.

That's 100m worth of spending, and other factors which would see that only Adam and maybe Hazard would actually be realistic. You'd have trouble doing that on FIFA let alone in the actual world.

You would probably end up with a 11 like

Reina
Johnson Mertsacker Agger Coentrao
Young Meireles M'Villa Hazard
Suarez Carroll

Jones, Kelly, Carragher, Gerrard, Adam, Kuyt, Lucas

Probably the highest paid bench of all time :D

I don't know why we just don't re-call Aquaman next season? Would save us from buying another central midfielder? Give him another season to shine in the prem?

Because unless the EPL midfielders get 100 times slower what hes doing this season simply wont happen in the higher tempo league. Aqua spends more time over the ball than GrandBlue does stroking his penis to a Borussia Dortmund squad poster. That hasnt changed since he left. You can get a carbon clone type player in Charlie Adam for half the price with half the risk involved. Sell while he still has high value really

Because unless the EPL midfielders get 100 times slower what hes doing this season simply wont happen in the higher tempo league. Aqua spends more time over the ball than GrandBlue does stroking his penis to a Borussia Dortmund squad poster. That hasnt changed since he left. You can get a carbon clone type player in Charlie Adam for half the price with half the risk involved. Sell while he still has high value really

Though he didn't get anytime to adapt to the prem, he just come back from a serious ankle injury and during the season he continued to get sickness etc, i'd like to see him given more time personally.

Though he didn't get anytime to adapt to the prem, he just come back from a serious ankle injury and during the season he continued to get sickness etc, i'd like to see him given more time personally.

Why take the risk when Charlie Adam is waiting in the wings. If Charlie Adam signs for Spurs or someone else then giving Aquilaini a go might be on the cards but otherwise its just a pointless risk to take. The 12 mill would be much better spent elsewhere.

The entire reason for Aqua going is he didnt want to be a part of the bench and if he retuned that is where he would end up.

Why take the risk when Charlie Adam is waiting in the wings. If Charlie Adam signs for Spurs or someone else then giving Aquilaini a go might be on the cards but otherwise its just a pointless risk to take. The 12 mill would be much better spent elsewhere.

The entire reason for Aqua going is he didnt want to be a part of the bench and if he retuned that is where he would end up.

We couldn't take both could we :p

Now i'm probably getting a bit greedy.

Loving the Jarvis and Young rumours, Jarvis is a little bit 50/50 but if we buy a winger the class of Young, Jarvis has less expectation and won't cost near as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back