The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt exactly scream positive PR does it?

Terrible tragedy but worthy of a film. I will be more interested by how they get Liverpool supporters that were there to open up and tell their stories.

The footnote at the bottom about the united supporter selling t-shirts says a lot about them. Mention Munich and they whinge to high heaven and yet feel making a t-shirt mocking Heysel would be ok.

Scum.

well apparently we have offered 20m + jovanovic so there is intention to buy from lille. he may want to play CL but he may want to play for a big english club too. we know what suarez said and what he did was different things because players are ambitious and when a club like liverpool bids for you you pay attention.. do you think luis would take winning the dutch cup or what he's done at liverpool the rest of this season? i wonder too

well apparently we have offered 20m + jovanovic so there is intention to buy from lille. he may want to play CL but he may want to play for a big english club too. we know what suarez said and what he did was different things because players are ambitious and when a club like liverpool bids for you you pay attention.. do you think luis would take winning the dutch cup or what he's done at liverpool the rest of this season? i wonder too

Sif that is true. Jovanovic is on huge cash and given Lille are rather modest spenders signing him on would result in 20 players going on strike demanding a pay increase

Any player is attainable for Liverpool given its the start of a new season and they have a fresh budget to spend. If they signed Suarez given the shower of shit that was the first 6 months of last season then Hazard by all means is a pretty easy get really.

Oh and apparantly Torres wants our sports shrink to move to Chelsea to join him

The former Liverpool striker Fernando Torres, meanwhile, wants the club's sports therapist, Ivan Ortega, to join him at Chelsea. Ortega moved to Liverpool from Celta Vigo in 2009 and worked closely with Torres during the Spaniard's final injury-plagued seasons at Anfield. It is understood the striker has asked Chelsea to offer a position to Ortega as he looks to rediscover the form and fitness that has eluded him since his £50m transfer to Stamford Bridge in January.

Given how much he sulked in the last part of his stay with us you would have to wonder just how effective Ortega was?

Sif that is true. Jovanovic is on huge cash and given Lille are rather modest spenders signing him on would result in 20 players going on strike demanding a pay increase

Any player is attainable for Liverpool given its the start of a new season and they have a fresh budget to spend. If they signed Suarez given the shower of shit that was the first 6 months of last season then Hazard by all means is a pretty easy get really.

Try telling Grand Delusional that!!!

Lolwut.jpg

You're an embarrassment.

and for the millionth time, no other team showed interest in Suarez. If Hazard goes and says he wants to move to the Premier League, what do you think is a more attractive proposition, Arsenal, who are younger, better, speak french and in the CL, or Liverpool, who are coming off their second year without CL?

Lolwut.jpg

You're an embarrassment.

and for the millionth time, no other team showed interest in Suarez. If Hazard goes and says he wants to move to the Premier League, what do you think is a more attractive proposition, Arsenal, who are younger, better, speak french and in the CL, or Liverpool, who are coming off their second year without CL?

Just can't stay away can you GB ;)

It's OK, we have to put up with it here apparently :thumbsu:

One little taste of CL and it's just CL this and CL that with you.

I only mentioned CL twice in my post and I was making a comparison between the prospect of joining either Arsenal or Liverpool.

Is it upsetting you?

I only mentioned CL twice in my post and I was making a comparison between the prospect of joining either Arsenal or Liverpool.

Is it upsetting you?

Not really.

Hug it out?

Lolwut.jpg

You're an embarrassment.

Sorry mate but that's just plain bullshit. Spurs were after him, Madrid were keen, United were put off by the transfer fee. To suggest that Suarez wasn't hot property really demonstrates just how deeply your stupidity runs.

Of course though you play down the fact that one of the hottest young talents in world football who was playing in the Champions League on a regular basis went and joined a club that wasn't competing in the Champions League (shock horror!!).

Sorry mate but that's just plain bullshit. Spurs were after him, Madrid were keen, United were put off by the transfer fee. To suggest that Suarez wasn't hot property really demonstrates just how deeply your stupidity runs.

Of course though you play down the fact that one of the hottest young talents in world football who was playing in the Champions League on a regular basis went and joined a club that wasn't competing in the Champions League (shock horror!!).

HAHA, Oh christ. This is coming from you, someone who thinks Liverpool should sign all of Mertesacker, Adam, M'Vila, Hazard and Contreao at minimum. You are clearly the most delusional Liverpool supporter of the lot and on that point and you have no idea how ironic that post is.

On the contrary though, please, what source states that any other club was interested? I certainly heard rumors but I didn't hear Mourinho or Harry say anything like "We want Suarez". This is further proven by the fact that Liverpool were the only club that actually bid for him.

I shouldn't even have to argue with dits like yourself. Just the concept of Hazard rejecting Arsenal to join Liverpool sounds baffling enough. If any of you seriously think you have any realistic chance of signing Hazard, then by all means, keep your heads buried in the sand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lolwut.jpg

You're an embarrassment.

We're actually coming off our first year without CL. We were in CL the season prior. Yes, ware going into our 2nd year without CL, but that's not how it was worded ;)

HAHA, Oh christ. This is coming from you, someone who thinks Liverpool should sign all of Mertesacker, Adam, M'Vila, Hazard and Contreao at minimum. You are clearly the most delusional Liverpool supporter of the lot and on that point and you have no idea how ironic that post is.

On the contrary though, please, what source states that any other club was interested? I certainly heard rumors but I didn't hear Mourinho or Harry say anything like "We want Suarez". This is further proven by the fact that Liverpool were the only club that actually bid for him.

I shouldn't even have to argue with dits like yourself. Just the concept of Hazard rejecting Arsenal to join Liverpool sounds baffling enough. If any of you seriously think you have any realistic chance of signing Hazard, then by all means, keep your heads buried in the sand.

Wow, I don't know if your intention is to make Spurs fans look like uninformed idiots but you are certainly doing a good job of trying. All of the aforementioned are players I would like Liverpool to sign. I certainly do not expect that we will sign every single one of them, although I think we are a good chance of signing 2 to 3 of them.

Oh and just for the record:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...to-make-formal-approach-for-luis-suarez-after

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article6898265.ece

Seriously, you are just embarrassing yourself now. Feel free to post another amazingly uninformed rebuttal.

Edit: Oh and by the way, read and weep that you wanted to sign Carroll but you just couldn't stump up the pounds to make it happen. Go back to the Yid thread loser.

Grand Delusional thinks that because Spurs played in the Champions League for a grand total of one season that they are suddenly a massive club. Just imagine if we were posting back in the mid 90's when Blackburn won the league - Grand Delusional would have everyone believe that top quality players wouldn't sign for Man United / Arsenal etc because they weren't in the Champions League and Blackburn were.

Thoughts on Parker as a cheaper alternative to Lassana Diarra/M'Vila?
Could pick him up for a decent price now West Ham have been relegated. Doesn't have the fitness of a Lassana Diarra but could still be an effective DM for us. Yet to hear any transfer rumors linking him with us though.

Wow, I don't know if your intention is to make Spurs fans look like uninformed idiots but you are certainly doing a good job of trying. All of the aforementioned are players I would like Liverpool to sign. I certainly do not expect that we will sign every single one of them, although I think we are a good chance of signing 2 to 3 of them.

Oh and just for the record:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...to-make-formal-approach-for-luis-suarez-after

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article6898265.ece

Seriously, you are just embarrassing yourself now. Feel free to post another amazingly uninformed rebuttal.

Edit: Oh and by the way, read and weep that you wanted to sign Carroll but you just couldn't stump up the pounds to make it happen. Go back to the Yid thread loser.

Oh wow :D. What a moron.

For starters, you said in this thread that you'd be happy with all those signings 'at least'. I'm not even going to go into detail, you won't sign any of them, whether you like it or not.

Secondly, you're using a goal.com article to prove a point? Are you serious? :eek::eek::eek:. Adding to that, I still don't see any quotes. Yet again, your point is null and void.

No doubt I would have liked Carroll, but I wouldn't have wanted us to pay 35m pounds. Has to be one of the most stupid buys ever.

Grand Delusional thinks that because Spurs played in the Champions League for a grand total of one season that they are suddenly a massive club. Just imagine if we were posting back in the mid 90's when Blackburn won the league - Grand Delusional would have everyone believe that top quality players wouldn't sign for Man United / Arsenal etc because they weren't in the Champions League and Blackburn were.

Please, go buy a dictionary and look up the meaning of 'delusional'. Pretty obvious you don't know what it even means.

Grandblue, you are one of the main reasons I love coming on BigFooty. Your hilarity knows no bounds. :)

Hazard would be an easy get. Lille for Liverpool is an easy choice. If we go in for him, we'll get him. Oh and Jerome Thomas GB?? Heheh man you crack me up.

It really is dead around here lately. 4 hours until our last game of the season. I hope Spurs drop points and we beat Villa to get into Europe. Probably wont happen though. No idea on the lineups, probably something like this.

Reina
Flanno Carra Skrtel Johnson
Meireles Spearing Lucas Maxi
Kuyt Suarez

Or maybe Meireles on the bench with Kuyt wide right and Carroll up front.

Team vs Villa

Reina
Flanagan Skrtel Carragher Aurelio
Spearing Lucas
Kuyt Meireles Cole
Suarez

Subs: Gulacsi, Robinson, Wisdom, Wilson, Poulsen, Ngog, Shelvey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back