The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The midfield is a complete joke.

They offer no protection to the back 4. And they provide zero service to the front 3. They literally offer nothing
Sentiment is tough in football. But it's time to make tough decisions on a few players I think. But the main one unfortunately is Jordan Henderson. I think he needs to be moved on in the summer. This also absolutely has to be Milners last season with us, no more contract extensions there.

Ox, Milner and Hendo need to go in the summer. Keita will walk too as we cant come to an agreement on a new contract. Fabinho is 29 and still has a few top years left despite his up and down form. I think if we can get better mids back around him, he will return to his best. Thiago is still a baller and should be retained.

The problem with moving on Henderson is.... well, he is kinda key in bringing in Bellingham haha.

So I guess Hendo has to stay to make sure we get operation Jude over the line. But he has to move back into the Milner role and play WAAAAY less than he is at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts:

• The Fab-Hendo-Thiago midfield can't start together again. The team clearly needs at least one of Keita, Elliott or Jones starting. They bring a different threat.
  • I like me some Doak before I like me some Gakpo. Early days I know...
  • Konate player of the game for me.

Is Firmino leaving? Always "no update" on him when it comes to fitness. Strong links to Al-Nassr.
Sky Germany reporting that Firmino is leaning towards staying, but doesn't want a 1 year deal. Possible that it could be 1 year + 1 year option to 2025.

Saudi club want Bobby but it's not Al-Nassr.

As for his fitness, he had a set back. Hopefully we get an update before the next FA Cup game.

Sky Germany reporting that Firmino is leaning towards staying, but doesn't want a 1 year deal. Possible that it could be 1 year + 1 year option to 2025.

Saudi club want Bobby but it's not Al-Nassr.

As for his fitness, he had a set back. Hopefully we get an update before the next FA Cup game.

Thinking more along the lines of continual "no updates on Firmino" from the club. That's annoying - if he is injured how long is he out for? To me that suggests a transfer is being organised behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back